|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|
59 minutes ago
Red T plate on the M4 and up the A449 towards Monmouth today.
I was in my Alfa, but was amazed when I saw it in the rear view mirror. So rare....
1,016
858,279
Read More
|
|
5 hours ago
I stripped the lacquer on mine with paint stripper. Then I just polished the hell out of it with Autosol metal polish. No need for any lacquer, just give it a buff with some Autosol periodically and it’ll look great!
Good to know that at least something can be seen in darkest Devon!
7
583
Read More
|
|
|
Yesterday at 22:10
And another one Simon mine and Jonathan's car at Grimsthorpe as well.
40
29,027
Read More
|
|
|
09/10/2026 06:38
That's great Matt. Thanks
15
1,318
Read More
|
|
08/10/2026 16:48
Quick update folks….. Just took a gamble and bought these two piece discs for my coupe https://ebay.io/m/CIpZdOThey are a perfect fit and weigh 1.6 kilos lighter per disc compared to steel discs They were only £240 a pair from a place in Wakefield Cheers Jamie
282
98,233
Read More
|
|
|
08/10/2026 14:11
Took the chance on a whim Sunday to grab a last slice of 23' sunshine and warm temps.
Checked tyre pressures. Oil level and quick under hood. Max 4 mins.
Took the car for a nowhere in particular 2 hour round trip. Stopped for black coffee, and cake-and a gelato at a local well known grill and bar. And just tried to soak up the five pot burble, and the ocassional nods from those in the know.
Just trying to get the last of the good weather inspirational trips done before the rain falls and the fields flood the local roads with mud-that signals end of play until March time next year usually.
Car felt epic. Easy to forget how fun the coops are on the open road.
Enjoy all!
MM
2
418
Read More
|
|
|
06/10/2026 11:28
Hopefully you will be offered the awareness course.
Presume its another road where they have set up works - but none being done.
30 on dual carriage way is a bit barmy though. It always used to be 50 in works.
Good luck.
3
608
Read More
|
|
01/10/2026 15:22
Not a clue about the sill ends - I'm sure if Joe spots something he will let me know, page 3 of the work was added last week once he'd started taking everything apart!
I'll ask him about the polybushes and see what he thinks Sill ends under the skirts are solid, as are the floor pans mainly becasue of the litres of power steering fluid that have coated it over the years because of the leaking seals on the ram, oil leaks etc are acutally a good thing sometimes, lol silver linings and all that
11
1,135
Read More
|
|
|
30/09/2026 22:47
Have you ever checked over the insurance companies' "Statement of Facts"?
Most of the time in my experience they do make it up.
11
6,116
Read More
|
|
|
30/09/2026 20:31
She's off to the body shop minus a few bits and pieces
1
218
Read More
|
|
29/09/2026 10:49
Grandson Ollie could enter and exit the car through the ski hatch, but I'm still forcing him up chimneys. Paul
9
3,899
Read More
|
|
|
26/09/2026 06:34
Looking VERY nice
Paul
9
3,294
Read More
|
|
|
25/09/2026 17:25
Oh, and a full set of spare TSW wheels which ones ?
9
5,916
Read More
|
|
|
17/09/2026 17:16
Surprise for some...
2,646
3,490,462
Read More
|
|
17/09/2026 09:29
after helf from the forum ordered the alfa one , many thanks
4
6,790
Read More
|
|
17/09/2026 06:23
@Edinburgh The guy spraying the bits did mention he will try a sharp object to remove the side badges. Hope they come off in one. I have since found out how much the side skirts actually hide, It went in for a front nearside sill repair and the rear was just as bad if not worse. But the side skirt was hiding it. @barchetta_ms I think I recently saw your coupe on instagram after your respray. Looks very nice! Thank you so much for the offer. I'll keep you updated and if need them I'll give you a shout
3
1,991
Read More
|
|
|
14/09/2026 18:42
(Rotate all except the last one 90 degrees clockwise)
4
2,086
Read More
|
|
|