» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (386ka, Filomix, szkom), 53 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,762
Posts1,342,379
Members1,603
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,626
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,313
PeteP 21,591
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,368
Edinburgh 17,025
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupés for Sale
15/07/2024 19:14
Price: £7,000
Engine and model: 2.0 20v Turbo Plus
Mileage: 133,000
Body colour: Moon Grey
Interior colour and material: Recaro leather black with red stitching
Manufactured in: 2000
MOT: 2 May 2025

Good overall condition with no dents and very few chips on the bodywork but there is some light micro bubbling on some panels that presumably are due to some previous paintwork. The wheels have been refurbished before I bought with no corrosion or damage. The correct spare wheel, jack etc are in the boot which is also in good order. Three keys including the red master key together with the original service book and invoices for other work in more recent years - before I bought it a new clutch, rear brake callipers had been fitted.

I’ve done some work on it myself including installing a new thermostat, a/c condenser and dryer, lambda sensor, washer pump and rear springs and shocks (standard not lowered) - I have original digital receipts for all parts. I also replaced the slam panel which I had powder coated. I’ve got a set of front Brembo calipers that I refurbed along with new Brembo drilled discs….if I don’t get around to it I’d include with the car. Existing calibers are fine but would look better if recoated. Currently has issue with not starting when car is hot i.e. after using the car then stopping and restarting…after few mins it is fine. I have fitted a new crank sensor but not solved.

Recently serviced myself - oil, oil filter, sparks and pollen filter. I replaced the air filter to a K&N performance one (standard not cone) a while back.

0 193 Read More
UK Social Events
12/07/2024 17:11
This year Festival Italia will take place on Sunday 11th August at Brands Hatch, Kent.

https://www.festivalitalia.com/

Once more the club has been allocated the 20 display spaces we requested.Festival Italia

The booking procedure is different this year.

The club has this specific link which members have to use to become part of our display.

https://displaymyvehicle.msv.com/ca...oup=54476b58-6167-41e1-bea1-5ddbf1b6dfae

If you book using one of the general public links it will ask you to input a 4 digit code which is specific to this club. The code is 9927.

MSV, the organisers, have brought in a completely new booking system this year and they warn that previous accounts registered will almost certainly not work, so applicants will need to re-register both themselves and their cars.

As before they will email when an application has been accepted and ask for the money which is £12.50 and includes display car and driver and one display lap at the end of the afternoon.

I have gone through the process making my booking and it worked fine for me.

So far we have 5 spaces taken:

1. PeteP confirmed and paid.
2. Ali_and_Marvin Confirmed and paid
3. Cooperman confirmed and paid
4. Gigli confirmed and paid
5. Mark Morrison , approved but not yet paid.

We have now opened up space on the stand to all owners of Fiat Coupes who wish to display their cars.

The display pass costs £12.50 and comprises 1 x Vehicle Display Pass, 1 x Driver Admission Ticket - RRP £25.00 and 1 x Free Parade Lap (subject to event schedule on day).

The deadline for applications is 11 pm on 28th July 2024.

As usual please add your name to the list when you apply so we can see how it is going.
0 332 Read More
Buying Advice
06/07/2024 12:41
Hi, Does anyone have any info or know if this car has belonged to a member on here. I was interested but its over 200 miles for me to go view
0 627 Read More
Tuning
01/07/2024 13:18
hey guys/ladies, so, does anyone know of any 6 speed RWD boxes that would fit a 20vt engine as is or with adaptor plate /bell housing work.

only wondering since i have just bought a 72k mile good running engine off autosportivo and the engine is sat on the pallet ready to strip. clean, and eventually build.
0 166 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
01/07/2024 08:59
as above
0 165 Read More
Tuning
01/07/2024 08:56
all i know is someone called chris used to own it and be on here, and i believe he did all previous mods, only things ive done is add collins bov, make the IC piping 2.5 inch all the way through to the throttle, done deletes, tidied up the spaghetti junction vacuum lines, put a 4 bar fpr on, added a direnza alloy rad and done a one of custom turbo inlet pipe instead of paying the rediculous prices pro alloy charge, i have a kemso 340lph pump to go on in the future and have used one of these for 3 years straight with no issues on my previous coupe (reg R629 LVV)
0 734 Read More
News & Press
01/07/2024 08:50
7 steps to buying the Fiat Coupe featuring coupe C2 ALO smile
0 568 Read More
Tuning
01/07/2024 08:32
please can someone enlighten me on if we can run a twin scroll turbo to a single entry manifold?
because as i have come to understand it, the whole purpose of twin scroll is to pair cylinder firings up.....?

i DONT want to run turbo coolant lines on this next engine, the only turbo that i found that suits my needs for this (only OIL cooled) has a twin scroll flange on it......
the other turbo is the 3582 and is single entry but has water cooling still, so wwu do?
can you run a water cooled turbo with just oil cooling...? (safely?)
0 103 Read More
Tuning
01/07/2024 07:59
hi, so i have a low 72k mile spare engine for my plus, anyone using the spa manifolds? if so, does the turbo sit in a slightly different position? i have the engine stored at a local garage so cant just go and check where the flange will sit and having a broken leg walking is not easy even after 6 years awaiting another life changing op,

my plus floor has now rotted through on the front half, mainly around the non existent jacking points and theres a big ol dent in floor roughly around where your feet and pedals are sitting, im getting some quotes for some local places to cut out all the bad floor or the floor running the length of the car and replace with thick single or thinner double metal plating,

lastly, has anyone ever used a 20vt lump and gone true rwd? if not, why?!
that red one on youtube is amazing but that bmw lump is desgusting!
im wondering if a bmw gearbox with a welded on coupe bellhousing is possible? or whatever...?
0 87 Read More