Price: £7,000
Engine and model: 2.0 20v Turbo Plus
Mileage: 133,000
Body colour: Moon Grey
Interior colour and material: Recaro leather black with red stitching
Manufactured in: 2000
MOT: 2 May 2025

Good overall condition with no dents and very few chips on the bodywork but there is some light micro bubbling on some panels that presumably are due to some previous paintwork. The wheels have been refurbished before I bought with no corrosion or damage. The correct spare wheel, jack etc are in the boot which is also in good order. Three keys including the red master key together with the original service book and invoices for other work in more recent years - before I bought it a new clutch, rear brake callipers had been fitted.

I’ve done some work on it myself including installing a new thermostat, a/c condenser and dryer, lambda sensor, washer pump and rear springs and shocks (standard not lowered) - I have original digital receipts for all parts. I also replaced the slam panel which I had powder coated. I’ve got a set of front Brembo calipers that I refurbed along with new Brembo drilled discs….if I don’t get around to it I’d include with the car. Existing calibers are fine but would look better if recoated. Currently has issue with not starting when car is hot i.e. after using the car then stopping and restarting…after few mins it is fine. I have fitted a new crank sensor but not solved.

Recently serviced myself - oil, oil filter, sparks and pollen filter. I replaced the air filter to a K&N performance one (standard not cone) a while back.

Attached Files
IMG_2008.jpeg (46 downloads)
IMG_2007.jpeg (43 downloads)
IMG_1376.jpeg (43 downloads)
IMG_1374.jpeg (44 downloads)
IMG_1373.jpeg (43 downloads)
IMG_1372.jpeg (43 downloads)
IMG_1320.jpeg (43 downloads)
IMG_2003.jpeg (43 downloads)
Last edited by Theresa; 15/07/2024 22:56.