Maybe I am repeating a lot that has been said in the past about brake upgrades, but maybe it is worthwhile recapping it all (lot of questions going about):

I am not going to get too technical, but your fellow forum members will sort that out

Step 1
Replace the brake fluid with Castrol SRF (expensive) or Motul 600 brake fluid

Step 2
- Replace the brake pads with something from Pagid (Blue), Ferrodo (S2000) or Brembo
- Replace the rubber brake lines with stainless steel braided brake lines and make sure that you use swivel fittings in doing so.

Step 3
Replace the brake disks with an up rated brake disk; I really cannot advise you on one since I find them all crap. Maybe Tarox?

Step 4 – Skip step 3, eventually you are going to end up here and save yourself a lot of money
Replace the single piece brake disks with two piece brake disks. Your biggest challenge would be to find a brake disk that will fit straight into the standard 4 pot caliper,

During this phase you could choose between steel bells and alloy bells, go for alloy bells, they offer better heat dissipation and won’t warp as easily.

You could also opt for floating disks which has a loose fit on the bells, but they will always centre when you apply the brakes. Make sure they are fitted with Inconel washers to stop them from rattling when you don’t apply the brakes.

Step 5
Fit big 4 pot calipers or 6 pot calipers which will give you an endless amount of customization in terms of your brake system, but the following must be noted:
-When you go for bigger calipers you would probably need new master cylinders
-You will have to have brackets made up to fit them.
-Go for radial mounts instead of lug mounts, they offer more adjustability
-Your ABS could need some adjusting most of the time the ABS becomes redundant

Step 6 – Now we are getting into the gritty stuff
Fit an aftermarket brake proportional valve to set the balance between front and rear brakes.

Be very careful not to dial too much into the rear brakes or else they will lock up and the rear will come around in a snap.

Step 7 – You have to be nuts to go this far

- Rip out the ABS unit
- Replace the brake lines with stainless steel braided hose
- Remove the brake booster
- Fit a Tilton twin pedal assembly with series 75 master cylinders and a balance bar adjuster
- Take the big 4 pot units you fitted to the front or the Fiat Brembo ones) and move them to the back, now your handbrake is redundant
- Remove the handbrake completely and fit a brake cut off valve in the brake lines leading to the rear brakes, this is now your new handbrake.
- Get yourself some 17”wheels
- Fit big 6 pot calipers or whatever number your prefer

Enjoy your Public Holiday on Monday and please don't kill yourslef fooling around with your brakes, it requires a lot of planning and excellent execution