» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CVL200, Cyborgguy), 240 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,623
Posts1,341,321
Members1,807
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,568
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,303
PeteP 21,521
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,828
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564259
22/02/2016 14:17
22/02/2016 14:17
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Jim, you can't have a 'don't know/haven't decided' as that would bias the results tongue

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: in or out [Re: barnacle] #1564261
22/02/2016 14:21
22/02/2016 14:21
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Originally Posted By: barnacle
Jim, you can't have a 'don't know/haven't decided' as that would bias the results tongue

Pah! Lies, damned lies and forum polls!

Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564278
22/02/2016 15:15
22/02/2016 15:15
Ayrshire
ScouseCoupe Offline
Enjoying the ride
ScouseCoupe  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Ayrshire
In : All countries equal equality with tax, fuel prices, wages and cost of living basis the annual GDP of each country.

Out : UK to split up and England, Wales, Northern Ireland & Scotland all become independent countries. UK was once Great Britain and the British Empire, no longer after WW2, thanks to the Yanks for that.

SNP in Scotland influence will continue south of the Border in another guise I suspect, targets will probably be all the cities along the M62 corridor.

1999 Rosso Corsa 20VT ( Restored )
2000 Rosso Alfa 916 Spider 2.0 T.S Lusso ( Under Restoration)

Re: in or out [Re: H_R] #1564281
22/02/2016 15:55
22/02/2016 15:55

J
Jonny
Unregistered
Jonny
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: H_R
Your Right Jim!

For me in the jobs market in the UK its a race to the bottom, the businesses are taking total advantage of the situation whilst the true cost of living just keeps going up!

How can it be right that people can go to work and still not earn enough to live, with the government then having to subsidise family income to make it bearable!

The employment market has just become too greedy with their profits and tax avoidance! thats where the real issue is, but the wages are being driven down by the "supply and demand" of a desperate workforce due to the competitiveness of the employees coming from poorer countries and wondering what we are all moaning about.

I'm afraid your viewpoint is skewed by the media and big-business bashing. 90% of businesses in the UK are small and struggling along like everyone else. Many small manufacturing businesses struggle to compete and my very real concern is that an exit from the EU will only make things worse...

Re: in or out [Re: Jim_Clennell] #1564284
22/02/2016 16:50
22/02/2016 16:50
Southampton, Hants
Roadking Offline
Club member 1809
Roadking  Offline
Club member 1809
Forum is my life

Southampton, Hants
Originally Posted By: Jim_Clennell
This thread proves what frustrates me about this issue: everybody is bandying around "facts" and figures and general "reckons", but none of us has any real, unbiased data to work with. Anyone who supplies figures on "how much the EU costs UK taxpayers" will have an agenda and exagerrate the costs, whilst writing down the benefits. Conversely, the In campaign will include intangible benefits to make the cost look lower.

The bottom line is that we don't know. None of us. The decision will be taken on guesses and how people feel, rather than evidence.

I was going to make the point earlier, but lost myself in a ramble... what we need is a credible neutral observer capable of wrapping up complex issues in FB post sized bites so as not to bore Mr and Mrs average. As someone with pretty fixed ideas, and a reasonable degree of knowledge, I have no idea how this will work out. My natural inclination is out, but if I'm wrong we'll be (rightly) stuck with it. I was fully supportive of the "if Scottish Independance doesn't work and they want re-unification, we should be asked if we want them back". The same principle applies with the EU, and even if they did accept us back, we'd have a very diminished role.

Interesting to see the vote so far, sadly the results would have meant more in the days of many posters on here! It'll be interesting to see what the trigger level for a decision to leave is, as no clear mandate to leave will default to staying in.

As to the pro and anti Brexit, it just reinforces how poor our elected representatives are. I wouldn't trust most of them, not even the ones I think I agree with crazy

"RK's way seems the most sensible to me". ali_hire 16 Dec 2010
Re: in or out [Re: Jim_Clennell] #1564287
22/02/2016 17:41
22/02/2016 17:41
South Cambs
B
Barmybob Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Barmybob  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
B

South Cambs
Originally Posted By: Jim_Clennell
I saw an alleged quote from Boris Johnson yesterday, saying that he is a fervent European, but loathes what the EU has become. There's a lot of sympathy for that view, too.

But what do we in the UK expect?

We keep giving our EU votes to people like UKIP who only attend meetings in Brussels with a view to grand standing. They have never had any interest in being part of the process of making changes that better suited the UK. Their best interest has always been to ensure that the EU moved ever further out of step with the UK. All the UKIP MEP's have taken the money but not done the work, many of them are no better than bloody benefit scroungers grr but we keep voting for them crazy

Gone Audi mad!
Re: in or out [Re: MeanRedSpider] #1564288
22/02/2016 17:51
22/02/2016 17:51
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Originally Posted By: MeanRedSpider
...some people are voting for anything but the status quo in the hope that it will fix something.

Bob, I still think this is the most succinct summation of the debate.

Re: in or out [Re: ] #1564292
22/02/2016 18:33
22/02/2016 18:33
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .
Originally Posted By: FreakinFreak
I'm struggling with the Importance of Boris.

He's had two terms at London Mayor and so far his greatest hits are the world's most expensive and least-used chair lift, multi-million pound state-funding for his friends' pet-projects - overdesigned buses and pretty bridges, and the selling of public space to private foreign investment. He's done jack-all, except perpetuate this bumbly, dithery facade. The bloke's been a traitor to the city, can't imagine what he'd do for the country.

You left out his stupid cycle lane which is by far the biggest mistake hes made at a cost of £160 million .Try driving into london from the east by tower bridge down onto lower thames street and the embankment . Zac will rip it up if elected so he says however ken was no better ?

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Kawasaki ZX6RP7F Kawasaki GPZ550 Kawasaki ZX7R P2
Re: in or out [Re: Cooperman] #1564293
22/02/2016 18:55
22/02/2016 18:55
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
A
Azzura Offline
Enjoying the ride
Azzura  Offline
Enjoying the ride
A

Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Originally Posted By: Cooperman
as for import taxes I don't recall that being a barrier to trade pre EU membership. It was a factor that was taken into consideration when you bought something just like the old purchase tax system.

You don''t recall it because it is a completely different world now. People are wholly used to clicking their mouse and ordering items which are delivered from all over the EU direct to their door without any additional charges because of the lack of trade restrictions. However , try doing the same from a US company and watch UK taxes accumulate on entry, we're even taxed on the postage costs. The whole point of the EU market is to create favourable trading conditions for the members as a closed shop. They will NOT extend those favourable conditions to us as an out country just because we are jolly old Great Britain. They will only do it if we sign up under the same conditions as Norway, which is in effect still in the EU and still paying a fortune for the privilege without the full say in what happens which we enjoy at the moment. What therefore, is the point in leaving?

Yesterday Sprint Blue 20VT,today Denim Blue TT225
Re: in or out [Re: robcoupe20vt] #1564298
22/02/2016 19:13
22/02/2016 19:13

F
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
F

Originally Posted By: robcoupe20vt
...however ken was no better ?

Dunno, Ken did make it feel like everyone had a more equal voice. The Can't-Pay-Won't-Pay was useful for a while and all that Thatcher teasing from the roof of County Hall was fun.

He did also commission some very good things: the bikes that Boris has tried to take credit for (though BJ is responsible for choosing the heavy clunky model) and the Thames Barrier - which has been pretty busy lately.

Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564309
22/02/2016 21:10
22/02/2016 21:10
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Forum veteran

Auld Reekie
We apparently import more from the EU than the reverse: could anyone forecast whether a rise in import duties will still encourage sales from EU to UK or might they take a drop if other markets become more available?

I think there are different factors at work for the out-er:

Some, as MRS suggests, may think a change is better for want of another solution
Some are more concerned with immigration issues
Others with sovereignty
Or with new trade agreements

I don't see why everyone should be herded into one convenient pigeonhole - it's too convenient for anyone that may have a different view.

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: in or out [Re: Azzura] #1564311
22/02/2016 21:38
22/02/2016 21:38
Kent, South East
Cooperman Offline
Former Club Membership Secretary
Cooperman  Offline
Former Club Membership Secretary
My job on the forum

Kent, South East
Originally Posted By: Azzura
as for import taxes I don't recall that being a barrier to trade pre EU membership. It was a factor that was taken into consideration when you bought something just like the old purchase tax system.

You don''t recall it because it is a completely different world now. People are wholly used to clicking their mouse and ordering items which are delivered from all over the EU direct to their door without any additional charges because of the lack of trade restrictions. However , try doing the same from a US company and watch UK taxes accumulate on entry, we're even taxed on the postage costs. The whole point of the EU market is to create favourable trading conditions for the members as a closed shop. They will NOT extend those favourable conditions to us as an out country just because we are jolly old Great Britain. They will only do it if we sign up under the same conditions as Norway, which is in effect still in the EU and still paying a fortune for the privilege without the full say in what happens which we enjoy at the moment. What therefore, is the point in leaving?

I think the fact we may pay some import tax on an item purchased on eBay is hardly a reason to not fully consider an out vote. Imports would still be linked to the same exchange rate mechanism as we thankfully avoided the euro, exports may suffer initially but there are other markets to consider than the eu so maybe we will have to work at it a bit harder. I run my own business and have European clients and at this stage see no reason as to why our relationship should change markedly.

As Jim says there are simply not enough facts and info being published for us to consider to make a balanced decision so a lot of gut reactions are coming to the surface in lieu of this. If I hear Cameron quote leaving as a leap in the dark again I am going to scream.

[Linked Image]
Re: in or out [Re: ] #1564316
22/02/2016 22:06
22/02/2016 22:06
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .
Originally Posted By: robcoupe20vt
...however ken was no better ?

Dunno, Ken did make it feel like everyone had a more equal voice. The Can't-Pay-Won't-Pay was useful for a while and all that Thatcher teasing from the roof of County Hall was fun.

He did also commission some very good things: the bikes that Boris has tried to take credit for (though BJ is responsible for choosing the heavy clunky model) and the Thames Barrier - which has been pretty busy lately.

Ken is th one who brought in the congestion/ emission charge . Have you been in Central London lately . Stand in regents street near the euston road and breath in the toxic fumes . The polution levels are higher now than 10 years ago .

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564324
22/02/2016 23:00
22/02/2016 23:00

F
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
F

There's more traffic there because that's the northern edge of the zone, as you probably know. There's also less heavy goods thanks to Ken's lorry ban.

Re: in or out [Re: Roadking] #1564326
22/02/2016 23:08
22/02/2016 23:08
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
Originally Posted By: Roadking
Originally Posted By: charlie_croker

The EU was originally formed to prevent war between France and Germany which had been the cause of two really rather large wars......

Charlie, I forgot the way you like to debate. Mind, I couldn't see anything on that link which stated that the idea was to prevent any further wars between "France and Germany", which apparently was the cause of "two really rather large wars".

I was under the impression that WW2 started with the German Invasion of Poland in Sept 39. Not as the result of hostilities between France and Germany.

Once again your knowledge of history is sadly lacking, War was declared on Germany by Britain and France. Strangely when the Russians also invaded Poland, we didn't declare war on them. I could also have mentioned the Franco-Prussian war but didn't feel it was large enough.

Sorry mate, you may not like it, but the EEC was originally formed to prevent Franco German wars. Google it if you do not believe me. And then google why NATO was formed. If you can prove otherwise, I would love to see it.

Here's one to get you started wink http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3583801.stm

Last edited by charlie_croker; 22/02/2016 23:13.

Happy
Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564327
22/02/2016 23:20
22/02/2016 23:20
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
Those of us who follow the City, might have noticed that the pound today hit a 7 year low against the dollar.

Also credit rating agencies are getting "antsy" about us leaving with talk of downgrading our rating.

The military also seems alarmed by talk of us leaving http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...t-a-Brexit.html

Happy
Re: in or out [Re: ] #1564364
23/02/2016 12:38
23/02/2016 12:38
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .
There's more traffic there because that's the northern edge of the zone, as you probably know. There's also less heavy goods thanks to Ken's lorry ban.

What lorry ban? Drive in from east london and i can see plenty of them . You mean the older poluting ones .http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-05-27/london-s-dirty-secret-pollutes-like-beijing-airpocalyse

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Re: in or out [Re: charlie_croker] #1564381
23/02/2016 14:32
23/02/2016 14:32
Southampton, Hants
Roadking Offline
Club member 1809
Roadking  Offline
Club member 1809
Forum is my life

Southampton, Hants
Deleted

Last edited by Roadking; 23/02/2016 14:40.

Re: in or out [Re: charlie_croker] #1564392
23/02/2016 15:07
23/02/2016 15:07
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Those of us who follow the City, might have noticed that the pound today hit a 7 year low against the dollar.

Sterling also fell against the yoyo. Assuming anyone still wants French to English translation, I might finally start to benefit from being paid in euros...

Re: in or out [Re: charlie_croker] #1564397
23/02/2016 15:56
23/02/2016 15:56
Southampton, Hants
Roadking Offline
Club member 1809
Roadking  Offline
Club member 1809
Forum is my life

Southampton, Hants

Also credit rating agencies are getting "antsy" about us leaving with talk of downgrading our rating.

The military also seems alarmed by talk of us leaving http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...t-a-Brexit.html

Actually reading the article it shows to me that some of the military hierarchy may be concerned, it also states that others are undecided. Between the lines, are they prepared to put their careers on the line and challenge Cameron would be my reading of that.

The most telling is:

"The Daily Telegraph understands that Downing Street is organising a letter stating the importance of the EU to Britain's national security to combat the growing threat of Isil and increasing Russian aggression". So something Cameron wants out there, rather than the military hierarchy,

This is not the first time that Cameron has used security as a scare tactic, he stated last week that there would be issues with Europeans sharing terrorist intel with us if we withdraw. I can't believe that intel on terrorist activity anywhere in Europe would be witheld to score political points. The exchange is 2 way, and i would guess it's something we are reasonably good at.

I am on a plethora of ex-mil FB sites, there is little discussion of this simply because a post starts off with "vote out" and everyone appears to agree with it. There is a lack of balanced debate, and I feel as with most elections, it'll be down to an individual's personal bias, or they won't bother.

Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564403
23/02/2016 17:51
23/02/2016 17:51
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
it seems in the 1975 EU Referendum, Margaret Thatcher was a "Yes, Yes, Yes!" for staying in.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/features/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35641263/35641263 While Tony Benn was saying "Out Out Out"....

Quite an interesting article/film.

Last edited by charlie_croker; 23/02/2016 21:55.

Happy
Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564405
23/02/2016 18:01
23/02/2016 18:01
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Edinburgh  Online Content
Forum veteran

Auld Reekie
After noting the BBC bias in the Scottish referendum I'm now looking quizzically at their daily headlines......

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: in or out [Re: ] #1564492
24/02/2016 19:58
24/02/2016 19:58
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
A
Azzura Offline
Enjoying the ride
Azzura  Offline
Enjoying the ride
A

Aberdeenshire,Scotland
I'm struggling with the Importance of Boris.

His position on why he's voting Out is also entirely fallacious. The EU Treaties are absolutely clear. If a country votes to leave, then they are out. That is it. There is no basis for renegotiation with the added force of the Out vote, as you are no longer a member. A country which votes to leave has a fixed period to leave, failing which they are automatically kicked out, with penalties. They absolutely, do not, under any circumstances have the option of saying "We didn't really mean we wanted to leave , we just want a better deal".

Yesterday Sprint Blue 20VT,today Denim Blue TT225
Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564540
25/02/2016 01:14
25/02/2016 01:14
t0m0 Offline
Enjoying the ride
t0m0  Offline
Enjoying the ride

I'm voting 'OUT'.

Voting 'In' is best for me, many friends and work colleagues in the short term but I must think of the future generations.

Re: in or out [Re: charlie_croker] #1564585
25/02/2016 11:24
25/02/2016 11:24
South Cambs
B
Barmybob Offline
Barmybob  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
B

South Cambs
it seems in the 1975 EU Referendum, Margaret Thatcher was a "Yes, Yes, Yes!" for staying in.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/features/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35641263/35641263 While Tony Benn was saying "Out Out Out"....

Quite an interesting article/film.

It is interesting to question why people from across the political spectrum have changed their views.

I suspect that in the 1970's the left were comfortable that they had a strong worker led trades Union movement fighting for workers rights. They obviously felt that the EU would undermine those rights and wanted out. There was also a huge fear among the left that big firms may choose to move their international operations, then based in the UK, into cheaper foreign labour markets. This is something which did happen, especially with the likes of Ford and GM. But generally it has been redressed by other international firms choosing the UK as the base for their EU operations.

Today those same lefties now seem to feel that the EU now offers the best protection of workers rights and worry that if we leave the EU then Britain will become a harbour for cheap labour and reduced worker rights. I suspect that the likes of Mr Farage suggesting that the UK labour market should be more like the USA, and that business should be free of "Red Tape" do tend to back up the concerns of the left. I too do worry that things like our working hours, holiday entitlement and many other in work benefits may be on the table in this vote!

As we are already in the EU we are fully aware of what we have. The benefits, the costs and the problems are all known. The out campaign only ever focuses on the negatives of the EU. They never highlight any of the downsides of leaving though. All they offer is a utopian view of UK independence wrapped up in buzz phrases and beliefs that things will be better. We should all be fully aware that there will inevitably be elements of pain and we should know what we would have to endure should utopia not be as promised. The out campaign is like selling us all the benefits of smoking. "Smoking will make you look cool, You'll be one of the big boys, it tastes great" but then not telling us that I would also increase our risk of getting cancer!

Gone Audi mad!
Re: in or out [Re: Cooperman] #1564593
25/02/2016 11:45
25/02/2016 11:45
South Cambs
B
Barmybob Offline
Barmybob  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
B

South Cambs

I think the fact we may pay some import tax on an item purchased on eBay is hardly a reason to not fully consider an out vote. Imports would still be linked to the same exchange rate mechanism as we thankfully avoided the euro, exports may suffer initially but there are other markets to consider than the eu so maybe we will have to work at it a bit harder.

We currently enjoy no import / export duties between European markets.

Those folks who bought European cars in the 60's paid a hefty price. I watched Car S.O.S on Ch4 yesterday. They stated that for the price of a Lancia Flavia in the 60's you could have bought a Jag e-type and a Mini, all due to import duty!

A Ford Mustang V8 (Premium) in the USA costs £28,000. To buy the same spec car in the UK you have to stump up over £36,000, about 30% more! It is not unreasonable to expect that things from Europe could become more expensive should we choose to leave, we just don't know.

Gone Audi mad!
Re: in or out [Re: Barmybob] #1564611
25/02/2016 13:31
25/02/2016 13:31
Southampton, Hants
Roadking Offline
Club member 1809
Roadking  Offline
Club member 1809
Forum is my life

Southampton, Hants
Originally Posted By: Barmybob

A Ford Mustang V8 (Premium) in the USA costs £28,000. To buy the same spec car in the UK you have to stump up over £36,000, about 30% more! It is not unreasonable to expect that things from Europe could become more expensive should we choose to leave, we just don't know.

I guess that would depend on our government, as they would be the body imposing the levies. I would imagine some sort of trade deal would be put in place, however that could take considerable time (basically the gist of the item I mentioned earlier on the pre-Breakfast BBC1 news programme). I guess we could apply to EFTA, although I very much doubt there will be much goodwill shown to UK by the EU. If it was made easy for us, I've absolutely no doubt other EU members' electorates would probably want the chance to vote on the same issue. Despite what they would have us believe, it's not only Brits that are disillusioned with the EU.

Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1564621
25/02/2016 15:20
25/02/2016 15:20
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
The majority of EU member nations have plenty of issues with the organisation, it's just that for most of them, the benefits of remaining within its structure and working for change are more obvious that they are to the UK.

If the UK leaves, there will have to be some pretty interesting negotiations to achieve any kind of trade deal that will be advantageous to the UK. Maybe our status as "World's 6th largest economy" (allegedly, but who can trust the statistics?) will have those Euros beating a path to our door. Or maybe not.

Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1569707
14/04/2016 23:48
14/04/2016 23:48
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
This is on iPlayer, its pretty interesting. It also states that the EEC was formed to prevent war in Europe, the reason why Coal and Steel were chosen at the start? They were the commodities/raw materials needed for war production. Its all there to watch. (Its from 07:53 onwards).

It was quite an interesting and illuminating programme. smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b077nrb1/europe-them-or-us-1-an-island-apart

Last edited by charlie_croker; 14/04/2016 23:49.

Happy
Re: in or out [Re: jimboy] #1569710
15/04/2016 00:02
15/04/2016 00:02
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Berkshire
I am voting to stay in. European regulations protect worker's rights, women's rights etc. I think the EU is badly in need of reform, there are too many people appointed and not elected, and a lot of waste (for example, MEPs traveling first class between two parliaments) and it is a bit of a gravy train. But I hate Nigel Farage and Rupert Murdoch, and I am looking forward to their noses being put out of joint. I like Jeremy Corbyn very much, a real man of the people with integrity and honesty, so I am trusting him on this one.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11