I'm doing Alpe D'HuZes (or AD6) on 5th June as part of a Philips team. I'm planning on doing the full 6 cycling ascents of Alpe D'Huez (totally about 6300m of climbing) in the day. That's about 2/3rds the height of Everest at an average of 8% incline. I'm expecting it to take 10-11 hours. I've done loads of training and lost 10kg - you have to pass a medical even to take part.

To raise money for cancer care and research, we're taking donations and selling raffle tickets.

The raffle prizes are some fantastic Philips personal care products including at least two multiple award-winning Visapure cleansing kits worth over €150 each (ladies love this product - look it up), Philips shavers, epilators and hair dryers.

The official donation process is pretty much impossible without a Dutch bank account unfortunately.

Raffle tickets are €3 each (£2.40). I'd really appreciate your support in buying some tickets from me.

Please PM me with how much you'd like to buy and I'll reply with pics of your tickets so you have the serial numbers and either PayPal or bank transfer details. Or, you can just donate if you prefer.

The draw will take place after AD6 and we'll publish the winning numbers.

Thank you for all your support.

Last edited by MeanRedSpider; 21/05/2014 10:24.