» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (respace, Gigli), 164 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,643
Posts1,341,454
Members1,814
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,568
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,304
PeteP 21,524
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,854
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325987
17/03/2012 23:59
17/03/2012 23:59

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Russian 1969 Crash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFxOeNtNuBQ&feature=related

Shag Harbour Crash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRsH8qnC9Eg

Kecksberg crash note long video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwY_55Sy_nc

And the original way before roswell The texas Aurora crash 1897 http://www.ufocasebook.com/Aurora.html

I am not going to bother posting the roswell after all everyone and there dug knows about that one.

Lets not forget our UKs most famous encouter not a crash but a landing at Bentwaters shared usaf/raf base at the time which was filmed and recored by the usaf base commander col holt. The video was removed by NSA agents according to col holt but he still has the full voice recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaOz7xfAwBM

There are plenty more across europe.

enjoy!

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 18/03/2012 00:06.
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325991
18/03/2012 00:09
18/03/2012 00:09

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

laugh I have to admit, you had me going for a while!

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325995
18/03/2012 00:12
18/03/2012 00:12
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Originally Posted By: jonnybgt1759

Well, that's it - you've sold it to me. It's all real; the UFOs, Bob Lazar, the whole lot. There's no way any of that could be badly faked on a shoe-string budget. No siree.

Dear monos, a secret truth.
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325997
18/03/2012 00:15
18/03/2012 00:15
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Originally Posted By: Enforcer
laugh I have to admit, you had me going for a while!

I think you've nailed it, Enforcer. We are in the presence of a being of superior intellect smile

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326001
18/03/2012 00:19
18/03/2012 00:19

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Dear or dear how could you have possibly wathced all that in 5 mins andrew again you dismiss evidence. without proving it to me.

Why would someone fake that? It would hardly be shoe string budget 20 men 2 trucks and cameras lol

I actually now pity you with your old fashioned approach, you probably go down to the post office every other day.

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 18/03/2012 00:20.
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326004
18/03/2012 00:34
18/03/2012 00:34

N
Nobby
Unregistered
Nobby
Unregistered
N

Oh that first one is brilliant.

Do you seriously think that at a 'UFO' crash people would just turn up with clip boards and some armed guards? (even in the 60s - I'm sure Barnacle would confirm - that a plane crash would have a some pretty thorough investigation teams)

Oh and it looks like it been buried, there's no impact crater. And besides the fact it looks freezing cold there would no doubt be more skid marks. It's also quite convenient that the crash it at the edge if a forrest. It would have been much harder to fake a crash totally surrounded by trees.

And not one of the scientists had a beard laugh

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326005
18/03/2012 00:45
18/03/2012 00:45

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

another excellent nasa footage of multiple ufos in space including commentry from astronaughts confriming we are not alone and they are privlidged enough to be in on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=X-RPWhigpQg&feature=endscreen

I could go all day as the evidence is overhwelming wheter you chose to accept it or not.

Or you can read andrews slilly little website straightdope as we all are entitled to our own opinion.

If any one is interested in learing the facts with hundreads of key whitness testimony check out project camelot run by kerry cassidy and bill ryan it has been ongoing its a free source of information. Again in my view roughly 70% of it real.

Thats enough for me tonight.

Thanks

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326062
18/03/2012 09:26
18/03/2012 09:26
Selby
Mansilla Offline
My job on the forum
Mansilla  Offline
My job on the forum

Selby
If I were filming what is possibly the first evidence of a UFO, I'd definitely do it by focussing on the soldiers and more or less ignoring the UFO. After all, what is important is making sure you have the identity of the eye witnesses before the government and media supress them. Otherwise how can I corroborate their by-now-conflicting eye-witness testimony years later on the internet?

You are quite right. The evidence is overwhelming.

1. Think of something witty and urbane
2. Imagine it written here
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326068
18/03/2012 09:50
18/03/2012 09:50
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Mansilla, you forgot your sarcasm flag...

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: Mansilla] #1326069
18/03/2012 09:55
18/03/2012 09:55
Sunny Darlo
Wishy Offline
Forum is my life
Wishy  Offline
Forum is my life

Sunny Darlo
Yep, definitely overwhelming evidence although the lack of beards is introducing a bit of doubt into my mind. Maybe the scientists were worried that the aliens might tug at them so shaved before going in? idea

Up yours Photobucket.
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326070
18/03/2012 10:10
18/03/2012 10:10
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
If any one is interested in learing the facts with hundreads of key whitness testimony check out project camelot run by kerry cassidy and bill ryan it has been ongoing its a free source of information. Again in my view roughly 70% of it real.

I checked it out. Let's just see if I have the basic story straight ...

The crash at Roswell wasn't aliens at all, rather it was humans from the future who had travelled back in time on a humanitarian mission to change something in the timeline that was going to cause problems in the future. After the crash the US military recovered a device of theirs, which allowed them to see into the future.

It's now clear that the problem is related to the approach of a brown dwarf star (a planet roughly the same size as Jupiter, but with several times its mass) which is heading towards us, causing warming of all of the planets, increased solar activity and over-population (I'm not sure how, but it's what the web-site suggests. Some kind of super-astrology, I assume).

Anyway, NASA, the US military, whoever, having been forewarned of coming extinction have created a secret base on Mars, which is supplied by a combination of secret space missions and stargates (I swear this is what the web-site claims).

The web-site suggests that we all move to Australia, because the effects of the brown dwarf are likely to be less severe there, we should keep a store of bottled water, use some kind of postive thought to generate a field of psychic energy, which may help, and possibly use our mental powers to "bootstrap oneself into an optimum (least worst) timeline".

If your view is that 70% of that is real, or even 7%, then you've got problems.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326078
18/03/2012 11:16
18/03/2012 11:16

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

But you haven't disproved any of it Andrew. To reject it out of hand like this is very closed-minded. As you are well aware, scientific method entails the construction of explanatory theories, and only when they are falsified should they be rejected.

loser

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326082
18/03/2012 11:22
18/03/2012 11:22
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
I don't need to bother, I've got NASA to do my dirty work for me.

I'm guessing that, although NASA is made up of people who are highly credible when they're saying that they believe in UFOs, as an organisation NASA is part of the US government's cover-up and therefore not to be trusted.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326085
18/03/2012 11:57
18/03/2012 11:57

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Originally Posted By: NASA
There are also photos showing something nearly as large and bright as the Sun (a “second sun”). This is a crazy idea; if there were a second sun every one could see it (and we would be getting very hot!). It amazes me that people will go on at great length about a second sun without stepping outside and looking for themselves. If you can’t see it yourself with your own eyes, it doesn’t exist!

I see what you mean. It appears that NASA is attempting to brainwash people into rejecting the Truth.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326094
18/03/2012 12:40
18/03/2012 12:40

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

This thread is brilliant! laugh

Loving the russian video aswell. Alien aircraft crash landed, should we perhaps video the entire crash site, expected trajectory etc?

No lets stay 10 metres away, focus on the people, and for the love of god dont go round the other side or you'll show the unpainted MDF!! shocked

Alien autopsy. Shall we perhaps set up video cameras on tripods, document it from several angles? Who know this could be important one day.

Nah Sergei has a video camera, get him to stand in the corner.

To be honest though guys i think we're going about this the wrong way, its obvious that Jonny has a deep-rooted psychological need to feel special. He's mentioned 'the herd' in more than enough posts to show an inherent wish to be seen as an enlightened individual.

All we need to do, as 'the herd' is to agree with everything he says, if we all do it on mass, he wont be special anymore and he'll change his view to saying we're all mad and that all this 'evidence' we have is faked.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326096
18/03/2012 12:48
18/03/2012 12:48

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

I've already asked him twice why he wants this stuff to be true, but he hasn't said. I think we need to help.

jonnybgt1759 - I just want you to know, and I am sure everyone else will back me up on this, that you are special, just the way you are. This is one of those threads, thanks largely to your own contributions, that is destined to go down in FCCUK history as one of the most entertaining ever.

Sincerely, this is the sort of thread that makes the General Chat section my early-morning fix for the day. It is, indeed, brilliant.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: AndrewR] #1326105
18/03/2012 14:00
18/03/2012 14:00

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: AndrewR

I checked it out. Let's just see if I have the basic story straight ...

The crash at Roswell wasn't aliens at all, rather it was humans from the future who had travelled back in time on a humanitarian mission to change something in the timeline that was going to cause problems in the future. After the crash the US military recovered a device of theirs, which allowed them to see into the future.

It's now clear that the problem is related to the approach of a brown dwarf star (a planet roughly the same size as Jupiter, but with several times its mass) which is heading towards us, causing warming of all of the planets, increased solar activity and over-population (I'm not sure how, but it's what the web-site suggests. Some kind of super-astrology, I assume).

Anyway, NASA, the US military, whoever, having been forewarned of coming extinction have created a secret base on Mars, which is supplied by a combination of secret space missions and stargates (I swear this is what the web-site claims).

The web-site suggests that we all move to Australia, because the effects of the brown dwarf are likely to be less severe there, we should keep a store of bottled water, use some kind of postive thought to generate a field of psychic energy, which may help, and possibly use our mental powers to "bootstrap oneself into an optimum (least worst) timeline".

If your view is that 70% of that is real, or even 7%, then you've got problems.

Wrong again andrew camelot has over 400 hours of whitness testimony some of which they clearly state might not be genuine. However a I said many times I only really view the 'credilbe' whistleblowers who can back up their claims.

What you were refering to was the ' Dan Burisch' interview who I conder to be a fraud.

On the other hand why not look at stanton friedmans work.

Also away from the ufo side a whistlebolwer prediected the japan tsumami 2 days before it occured blaiming 'HARRP' weather modification causing induced seismicity. http://zapatista44.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/project-camelot-dutchsinse-predicted.html

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326107
18/03/2012 14:07
18/03/2012 14:07

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

I've already asked him twice why he wants this stuff to be true, but he hasn't said. I think we need to help.

Its not a question wheter i want it to be true or not. I am looking at this phenomenon and filtering out what its not. After that with thousands of whitenss reports of encouters from policemen, miltary personal , astronauts & politicians as well as joe bloggs.

If you chose to label all these people 'nutters' then society has a major problem.

Keep a open mind and dont be led into the debunk culture as generally they fear what this could be hence their unwillingness to look at the data properly.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326116
18/03/2012 14:37
18/03/2012 14:37
ation
szkom Online content
Club member 2000
szkom  Online Content
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

ation
Originally Posted By: szkom
You do know the backdrop to the interview has pictures of flying saucers on it? Kind of makes it hard to believe that the interview isn't somewhat biased.

I think that's what people are getting at. There seems to be a heavy slant towards believing. The evidence doesn't appear to be impartial. It all seems to be reported with an agenda.

Yess but only because the traditional media comapnys arent allowed to talk about it, never mind interview people regarding it. So the alternative media is the only media pushing the info out.

I suspect that isn't true. The large media groups are sufficiently so that they will report as they see fit.

My explanation is that there simply isn't a credible story there, hence the lack of coverage.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326130
18/03/2012 15:13
18/03/2012 15:13
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Wrong again andrew

Really? My post was just a summary of this web page ... http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html ... which describes itself as "a detailed summary of our [Project Camelot's] tentative, current understanding of the core issues related to the presence of the visitors".

A lot of the stuff I'm "wrong" about does turn out to be right, doesn't it?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326133
18/03/2012 15:29
18/03/2012 15:29

J
Jef_uk
Unregistered
Jef_uk
Unregistered
J

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingsuit_flying

Whilst I am sure we, in the vastness of space, are not alone the above link shows as a race develops they find more exciting ways to kill them selves. Once sufficiently advanced to brake all laws of physics why would they come here and wind up some red necks?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: AndrewR] #1326134
18/03/2012 15:34
18/03/2012 15:34

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Read further down andrew under 'footnotes' and that all the info on the page is from dan burisch.

So you read a partial potrain of a summary page which i already stated dan to be fraudelent.

Try viewieing the 400 hours of stuff and filtering out looking for links, genuine documentation backing it up.

Then respond to me with you hypothosis of what the phenomenon is and agenda of our own goverment regarding it.

One of if not the most credible man in the scence of ufo's is PHD nuclear physisist Stanton Friedman who easily debunks the debunkers like yourself andrew .

the clip is 16 mins long watch it and listen to what he has to say and just maybe you will relaize you dont review evidence properly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxGASV9RYF0

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326153
18/03/2012 17:35
18/03/2012 17:35
Selby
Mansilla Offline
My job on the forum
Mansilla  Offline
My job on the forum

Selby
Originally Posted By: Jef_uk
Whilst I am sure we, in the vastness of space, are not alone the above link shows as a race develops they find more exciting ways to kill them selves. Once sufficiently advanced to brake all laws of physics why would they come here and wind up some red necks?

[Heavy sarcasm] I'm coming to the inevitable conclusion. The most interesting things in the universe are:

1. The anus of a redneck
2. The interior of a cow

Hence constant alien visitation. They just want a closer look. And who wouldn't? Anyone who says its not true is a stooge of the machine, because I have over 1 witness testimonies, and one is from that weird bloke who used to be on the Phones4U adverts. He's been on TV, therefore reliable. So weigh the evidence. [/Heavy sarcasm]

Seriously, this is the thread that just keeps on giving. Excellent work all round.

1. Think of something witty and urbane
2. Imagine it written here
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326160
18/03/2012 18:30
18/03/2012 18:30

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Its not a question wheter i want it to be true or not.

No, it's a question of why. OK, I'll reframe it, and you answer honestly:

1. Do you want your beliefs to be true?

2. If yes, why?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326161
18/03/2012 18:37
18/03/2012 18:37
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
One of if not the most credible man in the scence of ufo's is PHD nuclear physisist Stanton Friedman who easily debunks the debunkers like yourself andrew .

the clip is 16 mins long watch it and listen to what he has to say and just maybe you will relaize you dont review evidence properly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxGASV9RYF0

Well I watched it, and he seems like a nice chap. However, that isn't the same as being a neutral observer.

What he misses is that every UFO debunker is a sceptic - there isn't one of them who, if UFOs appeared on the 10 o'clock news, landing on the White House lawn and little green men shaking hands with the president, would watch and say, "No, flying saucers are still a fiction!".

Every debunker is prepared to believe in alien visitors, given compelling enough evidence, whereas no amount of evidence (of fakes, liars, forgeries or hoaxes) will make you accept that we aren't subject to alien visitations ... and the crap that you've tried to pass off as proof on this thread shows just how bad you are at evaluating evidence.

Think of it like religion - if God descends from heaven in a fiery chariot then I'll re-think my atheism, but when it's red-necks finding the face of Jesus in a jar of marmite I'll not order my new rosary beads just yet.

Anyway, I found most of the Friedman interview to be a lot of hot air. He dodges the issue of how aliens get here (presumably as a physicist [although not a PhD one, so far as I can tell] he knows about the constraints that the theory of relativity places on space journeys) and fails to address that, despite all of his work, he has no material evidence for extra-terrestrial visitations.

So, I think it's great that he has an open mind, and that he encourages others to be likewise, but on the other hand he has been getting paid to talk and write about UFOs for more than 40 years now.

However, it's good to see that he refers to our old friend Bob Lazar as a fake, so he's not a complete nutter.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326163
18/03/2012 18:46
18/03/2012 18:46

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

It's frustrating not to be able to find a 'PhD' who will put his name to this. But there we are.

Notice that I am not throwing mine on the table, even though it would win a cheap and easy victory over the nutters. I'm studiously withholding mine until jonnybgt1759 is open-minded enough to concede.

Make no mistake, though. I am prepared to use it.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1326174
18/03/2012 19:12
18/03/2012 19:12

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

OK, I'll reframe it, and you answer honestly:. Do you want your beliefs to be true?

1. Yes

2. The reason is simple we exist in some form or another. Logic would suggest we have been created.

The whole religion thing doesnt add up with it casuing nothing but hatred towards different religions, which in themself have there own story which differs to each other.

As someone who thinks out the box I try to evalutate why we are here and what is our purpose in this vast universe. With the phenomenon we are seeing in the sky or in space what can it be?

Andrew
Stantons education is as follows Nuclear Physicist-Lecturer Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago.

Again you try to debunk every single link or video i have posted but i bet my bottom dollar you didnt view much of it did you? Yet on the other habd you only post one skeptic link for your argument against 'straightdope' which is some little skeptical article written by cecil adams a man of no credibility at all. I think its you who struggles to evaluate evidence.

Where is your whitness testimony of a credible nature backing up your claims? just cecil lol and enjoy your walk down to the post office tommorow. wink

Its also slighy

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326177
18/03/2012 19:20
18/03/2012 19:20
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
So you think aliens created us? Do you know who created the aliens? Was it different aliens?

Thanks for confirming that Friedman doesn't have a PhD. Looks like Enforcer's the only doctor in the game at the moment smile

I viewed the whole interview with Friedman and I commented on it. I don't think you can say I 'debunked' it, as there's nothing there to debunk. It's an interview where somebody puts over their point of view, which I disagreed with.

You keep going on about Straightdope - why don't you go and read the site? It's not a sceptic web-site, it's a newspaper column which answers questions on a huge range of subjects (recently they've covered whether the US has an official guide on how to hang people, whether you can make a mosquito explode by flexing your arm while it's biting you and if the money spend fighting the Vietnam war could have been used to bribe the Vietnamese to stop fighting).

See, most of it (99+%) is nothing to do with UFOs - it's just a site which has snappy, witty, well-informed and neutral articles on a lot of subjects. Have a read, while I'm sure you'll disagree with the few articles they do have on UFOs I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the site.

What's 'slighy'?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: AndrewR] #1326179
18/03/2012 19:28
18/03/2012 19:28

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: AndrewR
What's 'slighy'?

I dont know lol typo laugh

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1326181
18/03/2012 19:33
18/03/2012 19:33

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Ha!

You think it was a typo -

but actually I had a tortoise called Slighius - often abbreviated to the familiar form; Slighy.

Are you sure you weren't channeling him?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6