Following on from the car gathering fail in May, I thought I’d remind you guys that the NIIMC (Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club) have kindly provided an open invitation to the forum/club join in the All Ireland Italian Motor Day at Cultra.

Saturday 31st July 2010

Entry is either £5 and includes two tickets to the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum. I haven’t been there in years but I remember they had the VTOL flying bedsted and another VTOL jet, a delorean chassis and a delorean car to name but a few exhibits and a titanic exhibit. They also had a computer bike, but then again when I was there it was the late 80’s and computer bikes were all the rage (so long as your parents were rich, which mine weren’t and as long as it didn’t rain!). Okay, I guess the computer bicycle is probably long gone, but still there’s plenty to see and do tongue

A few guys here from the forum went last year and apparently it was a great day. Anyways, I should be able to make it so I’ll throw my name in the hat. It’s on Saturday 31st July. As it’s a Motor day, so I think motorbikes etc will be there too.

Here's a link to some pics from the 2009 day at Cultra.

Daithí cool

Last edited by daithi28; 06/07/2010 20:15. Reason: Yup....it's a fiver