It's not that i am being particularly brutal with the gearbox Nigel. I am seeing different problems than anyone on here will have seen purely and simply because my gearsets are completely different, in both size and make-up. It brings with it new problems which have manifested themselves in Elite Racing Transmissions eyes as showing the weakness of the OE casing. Now i don't completely disagree that the casing might be a weak point in the whole set-up but both my failures i feel do not point to just a plain casing failure. I won't go on a rant until i have finished my negotiations with Elite on a solution but suffice to say if i am to continue running the dog kit as is then i think we will have to look at either a new end casing altogether or a radically strengthened one. The diff side is not a problem as it's a plate diff and has not given us any problems so far. I will keep you updated as to my progress.

An interesting point i have here is that i only run 1.7 bar at 450 bhp with just over 400 lbs ft so not mega boost.