» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 372 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,873
Posts1,343,469
Members1,596
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,677
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,315
PeteP 21,642
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,370
Edinburgh 17,271
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1546209
04/08/2015 15:41
04/08/2015 15:41
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
My Dear beloved Friend,

Good day to you, I have very good deal which I needed your help.I know
that my message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am
Mr.Jonathan Biam A Manager in Bank of Africa (BOA) in BOA Bank of
Africa here in my country Lome Togo west Africa, In my Department here
in the bank I discover an abandon sum of $16.8Million United State
Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in this
bank,who died years ago in a plane crash with his family, I contacted
you so that you will help me see that the total sum will be transfer
into your account in your country.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i
will give you full details on how the business will be executed and
also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned sum if you
agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me and
5%for any expenses that may arise on the process, Because i don't want
anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this
into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i
indicated. Kindly contact me through this my official via
(jonathannbiam@qq.com) my telephone via +228 92_22_32_78.

Thanks and have a nice day.
From Mr. Jonathan Biam.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1546796
11/08/2015 10:40
11/08/2015 10:40
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
My Dear in Christ

I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I Believe Everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Olivia Abel I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of united state dollars $72,000,000 that I have with a finance/Security Company. I will want you to dispatch it to charity organizations if only you will be sincere.

God be with you.

Mrs. Olivia Abel

NB Please do not share my email address with anyone as I have received some emails from some unscrupulous people claiming to be charity organizations and other weird stories.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1547172
16/08/2015 10:07
16/08/2015 10:07
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Joseph from Lome-Togo West Africa,personal lawyer to Mr. Matthew L.Austin, a national of supposedly your country who lived and worked in my country as a contracting engineer. He unfortunately died on October 21st, 2010 with his wife and their only daughter in a car accident. He may not be related to you biologically but I'm seeking your consent to present you to the Bank here as the next of kin to the deceased. This is due to my failure to locate any of the deceased biological relation.

The measure is to help prevent confiscation of a deposit of US$7,500,000 he made with Bank Atlantic. I will give you further clarification on the subject once I get your response You can also request my phone number for further discussion on the matter. We may as well use such opportunity to discuss the sharing ratio and modalities of the fund’s transfer in your name.

Regards

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1547182
16/08/2015 11:50
16/08/2015 11:50
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Watford
Time you play along joe and post the results tongue

Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1547613
21/08/2015 14:26
21/08/2015 14:26
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Good day,

Our bank have a birthday today so we would like to give you some bonuses as you're the most valuable client of ours. What kind of bonuses? Please see the attachment.

Ned Quitzon
1-147-192-7706
4723 Olson Street

It was our privilege
to do business with you,
and it would be our pleasure
to continue serving you.

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1547854
26/08/2015 17:37
26/08/2015 17:37
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Forum veteran

Auld Reekie
Was beginning to feel left out until earlier today.....

"My Dear Friend,
Sorry this email may come to you as an unsolicited mail, but I hope that peace is with you as you read this Letter. My intuition tells me that I can trust you with my proposition. I Received your contact through my email directory and my inner voice Suggested that I send this money to you.You know how Painful it is for someone to loss of a love one. We are all mortal and We live just so long and then that's it, I know that not many can state This fact. I had three areas of my body with I lost my thyroid gland and it moved to my lungs. I have has to have special treatment with radium and Iodine and a lot of scans that are nuclear. I have had my bladder
removed and that was a bit more than what it is was worth. There is all sorts of problems that comes after the cancer and operations and scans and the like. So, I know that I am not going to make it. I decided to Contact you so that you will assist invest this money to help the poor people and destitute.
I am a widow and a devoted Christian. My name is Mrs. Caroline Anderson, and I live in Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE,London UK. Since my husband died, I have been suffering from Arthritis. Just this summer less than, my doctor has diagnosed me with Terminal cancer. I have approximately twelve months to live. I am currently confined to a wheelchair, and Waiting for God to call me.Before my husband died, he left me a large sum of money, to the tune of &#1032;2 .7 Million Pounds. He made me promise that it should be used for humanitarian work. We have no children you see, and my husband didn't want his brother to inherit it. This money is currently being
held by the bank, awaiting the proper recipient. It is up to me to decide who will gain access to it. If you promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my Husband and I, then I will instruct the bank to release the contents of the vault in your name.
If you agree to use the money for humanitarian purposes, I will need the following information from you:
Your full name, contact address, occupation, age, and phone number. God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.
Please Kindly send your reply to my private email address below:

andersonmrscaroline52@outlook.com

From Mrs Caroline Anderson"

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: MarioCirillo] #1547870
27/08/2015 00:29
27/08/2015 00:29
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted By: MarioCirillo
Time you play along joe and post the results tongue

I did a few months ago as one said they lived in Birmingham so I offered to meet them to chat face to face, surprisingly they didn't reply chinny

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1547871
27/08/2015 00:39
27/08/2015 00:39

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

I can well imagine him having trust issues.

Re: Free money! [Re: Edinburgh] #1547872
27/08/2015 00:40
27/08/2015 00:40
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted By: Edinburgh
Was beginning to feel left out until earlier today.....

"My Dear Friend,
Sorry this email may come to you as an unsolicited mail, but I hope that peace is with you as you read this Letter. My intuition tells me that I can trust you with my proposition. I Received your contact through my email directory and my inner voice Suggested that I send this money to you.You know how Painful it is for someone to loss of a love one. We are all mortal and We live just so long and then that's it, I know that not many can state This fact. I had three areas of my body with I lost my thyroid gland and it moved to my lungs. I have has to have special treatment with radium and Iodine and a lot of scans that are nuclear. I have had my bladder
removed and that was a bit more than what it is was worth. There is all sorts of problems that comes after the cancer and operations and scans and the like. So, I know that I am not going to make it. I decided to Contact you so that you will assist invest this money to help the poor people and destitute.
I am a widow and a devoted Christian. My name is Mrs. Caroline Anderson, and I live in Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE,London UK. Since my husband died, I have been suffering from Arthritis. Just this summer less than, my doctor has diagnosed me with Terminal cancer. I have approximately twelve months to live. I am currently confined to a wheelchair, and Waiting for God to call me.Before my husband died, he left me a large sum of money, to the tune of &#1032;2 .7 Million Pounds. He made me promise that it should be used for humanitarian work. We have no children you see, and my husband didn't want his brother to inherit it. This money is currently being
held by the bank, awaiting the proper recipient. It is up to me to decide who will gain access to it. If you promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my Husband and I, then I will instruct the bank to release the contents of the vault in your name.
If you agree to use the money for humanitarian purposes, I will need the following information from you:
Your full name, contact address, occupation, age, and phone number. God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.
Please Kindly send your reply to my private email address below:

andersonmrscaroline52@outlook.com

From Mrs Caroline Anderson"

Pleased it's not just me Simon laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548226
02/09/2015 12:17
02/09/2015 12:17
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Attn: Beneficiary

It is informed that we have received the file approved by delegated
compensatory payments team. Delegated to the Ministry of Finance in
collaboration with the West Africa International Monetary Fund (IMF)
to control the compensation of victims of scam exercise with your
e-mail address listed among the people represented in our office for
compensation with your personal identification number: CPP0920TG.

We write to inform you that we have agreed with the team compensatory
delegated to remitting $ 5,000 .00USD daily for you from our office
(transfer WESTERN UNION) here, as we have received a mandate to
transfer your full compensation payment of $ 800, 000.00USD, the
International Monetary Fund ( IMF) and the Federal Ministry for
Finance delegated compensatory team.

That the Western Union information that we will use to transfer your $
5, 000.00USD daily.

Sender Name: OKAH Marr
Question: payment
Answer: Yes
Total: $ 5, 000.00USD
City: Lome

Confirm receipt of the notification e-mail and we will inform you of
the necessary information, which will provide for the transfer
your fund.

Your faithfully,
Branch Manager: Okah Marr

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548228
02/09/2015 12:37
02/09/2015 12:37
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187

For You.
bar_pet3000@yahoo.co.jp f_c_s_s@hotmail.com;
Dear Friend,

I am Barrister George James From Togo In West Africa. I have a business proposal of $10 million United States Dollars in the codicil and last testament of a deceased who happens to be my client. He also bears the same last name with you and he is also from your country. I want to present you to his bank as his or her next of kin so that they bank will transfer the $10 million United States Dollars to your account in your country and I will come over to your country for my own share.

I wish to use part of my share to donate to charitable organization and churches. I'll give further clarification on the subject once I get your response through this my private email address: You can also request my phone number for further discussion on the matter. We may as well use such opportunity to discuss the sharing ratio and modalities of the fund’s transfer in your name.

Regards,
GEORGE JAMES.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548308
02/09/2015 21:58
02/09/2015 21:58
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Hello,

Compliment of the day to you.
I am Mrs. Fatima kabore; I am sending this brief letter to solicit
your partnership to transfer $19.5 million US Dollars. I shall send
you more information and procedures when I receive positive response
from you. please send me a message in my Email
box(mrsfatima.abore01@gmail.com)
Thanks
Best Regards,
MRS Fatima kabore

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548478
04/09/2015 23:13
04/09/2015 23:13
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
I've had a few over the past couple of weeks but this was written in bold with a very bright header so they're learning to use the text message tool bar smile

-------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY DEAR

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country so I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly I am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Amanda Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the USA but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso.

One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he has deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction/will to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter.

Although, you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $6.7M ( Six Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in ISLAMIC GROUP AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO with he used my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and statement of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my 1year in the university when my beloved father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

1. Can you handle this transfer for me?
2. Can i trust you as a genuine friend?

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, Please do keep this only to your self for now un till the bank will transfer the fund. I plead to you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone, I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims.

please reply me here ( missamanda_kipkalya@yahoo.co.uk ) for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay i am living now in a refugee camp

Kisses and warmest regards
Yours Sincerely
Miss Amanda Kipkalya Kones

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548481
04/09/2015 23:35
04/09/2015 23:35
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Forum Fossil

Aldershot
Sounds like you have been cast as the fairy godfather then Joe.

16VT and X1/9 1500

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548485
05/09/2015 01:08
05/09/2015 01:08
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Edinburgh  Online Content
Forum veteran

Auld Reekie
I'm tempted to think that someone's winding you up laugh

What browser cookies have you got planted to deserve such attention?

If they all had coops they wouldn't so much money to flash about rolleyes

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548494
05/09/2015 01:54
05/09/2015 01:54

D
dlongstaff
Unregistered
dlongstaff
Unregistered
D

She rich and sounds pretty. Pass on my email address.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548540
05/09/2015 22:47
05/09/2015 22:47
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
My Firefox security is quite tight, the issue for why I get so many is I keep opening my Outlook junk mail when I can see it's a scam letter, I'm confirming my email address is live so more follow rolleyes laugh

MrsCC has always said that I'm a CHP (click happy person), so I'll share smile

--------------------------------------------------

Hello dear
I am,a widow suffering from long time (neck cancer) illness,I sent you
letter a month ago, but I'm not sure you received it, what his email
fast, because I have not heard from you, this is the reason why I
repeat.

I have decided to hand over all my inheritance hence I am diagnosed of
cancer and the doctors say that I will live more days I need your
reply so that I hand you over the inheritance before it is late Remain
blessed.
Mrs. Vera.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548563
06/09/2015 10:41
06/09/2015 10:41
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Lightwater, Surrey
Forget Vera, she's not trying hard enough, it's Amanda you need to be hooking up with, it's such a sad but obviously true story, oh wait, what's that about a wicked stepmother, oh come on, what do you take us for?

1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548634
07/09/2015 00:40
07/09/2015 00:40
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
I'm waiting for the one that says they'll bring the cash to my home or place of work laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1548924
09/09/2015 17:56
09/09/2015 17:56
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
I want you to patiently read this offer. I am Mrs.Nicole Benoite Maroisthe wife to the deceased former Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa. My husband (SOMDA TAMIYU ADAGBA) was the linkman between the Organization for Petroleum Exporting Countries - OPEC and the petroleum sector in a West African country. He also attends OPEC meetings constantly in Geneva before his death caused by cardiac arrest in our home town.

Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, he was able to make US $15.5million.I want you to assist me to claim this money as i cannot claim it directly because he made the deposit as a fund belonging to his business associate in order not to raise eyebrow since he was a civil servant during that time, and the code of conduct bureau forbids him or his wife to acquire such amount of money.

It is on this basis that I am contacting you for assistance, if you will be interested, claim documents will been processed and sent to you. The documents with which the fund is deposited will be amended to reflect you as the beneficiary so that you will be eligible to collect the fund as his business associate.

You shall be entitled to 40% of the total funds while the rest will be given to me on arrival in your country for the up keeping of my only son and for further investment under your kind control there in your country as I can not be able to do any investment here in West Africa due to the origin of the said fund.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is risk free and doesn't have any negative implication. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund have been finalized. If you can conveniently assure me of your ability to keep this business very secret and confidential then write back for further details.

Via my private e mail address.( mrs.nicole33@gmail.com)

Best regards,

Mrs.Nicole Benoite Marois

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549253
13/09/2015 11:15
13/09/2015 11:15
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Greetings Dearest Beloved,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and i believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i will die.

I am Mrs. Yeety Bayarmaa, I am 66 years old, From Benin, and I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 3 month; this is because the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I was married to late Dr Bayramaa Altangerel, gold & diamond exportation) in Burkina Faso, West Africa, where we live all our Lives for Thirty-two years before he died in the year2004. But is quite unfortunately, He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation that lasted only for four days.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I deposited all the sum of $5.8million dollars with a INSTUTITION here in Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso, where we spend our life together in Burkina Faso.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to do anything myself and my doctors have told me that I have only 3 month to live.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true you can. contact me here yeety.bayarmaa@o2.pl

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the INSTUTITION. I will also issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of this funds, and the documents concerning the deposit. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. i. Hope to hear from you soonest. I am waiting for your response. through my private email-yeety.bayarmaa@o2.pl

Yours Sick Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Yeety Bayarmaa

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549471
15/09/2015 01:36
15/09/2015 01:36

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Can she trust you, Joe?

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549497
15/09/2015 10:37
15/09/2015 10:37
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549517
15/09/2015 13:50
15/09/2015 13:50

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Sent: 12 September 2015 08:14
Foreign Payment Department
Nigeria General Board & Compensation Reserve Team
GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Plot 1379 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUNDS.

I am Mrs. Betty Rawlings, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States. am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $52,000 while in the United States trying to get my payment all to no avail.

I decided to travel down to Lagos, Nigeria with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet Barr.Tony Gani who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds.

Barr.Tony Gani took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of ( $10.5million USD ) Moreover, Barr.Tony Gani showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barr.Tony Gani You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Barr.Tony Gani
Email: compensationhouse@qq.com
Phone: +2348139658241

Listed below are the name of mafians and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Agent Davis Morse
2) Mr James B. Comey
3) Mr Ibrahim Lamorde
4) Ms Carman L. Lapointe
5) Mrs Sherry Williams
6) Bar James Morgan
7) Mr.Banki Moon

The only money I paid after I met Barr.Tony Gani was just $185USD for the delivery charges, take note of that.

NOTE: I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $185USD FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES AS IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT ON YOUR PACKAGE.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barr.Tony Gani so that he can help you to deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.
Mrs Betty Rawlings.
GOODLUCK.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549526
15/09/2015 14:52
15/09/2015 14:52
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
PeteP  Offline
Forum Fossil

Aldershot
I wonder which poor bugger really lives at that address?

Google maps, 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels, TX, United States .

16VT and X1/9 1500

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549593
16/09/2015 11:31
16/09/2015 11:31
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Who knows Spanish?

----------------------------------------------------

saludos
Soy Neil Trotter, un mecánico de 41 años de edad, de Londres y quiero informarle de que usted va a recibir £ 3,000,000 GBP de nuestro Euromillones premio de £ 108 millones de libras esterlinas. Tu dirección de correo electrónico fue enviado a mí desde el mejor directorio web y motor de búsqueda de asesores legales. Has recibido este mensaje porque usted figura como uno de nuestros 5 suerte individual de recibir esta donación grant.If interesa volver a mí a través de mi correo electrónico personal; cakigss@hotmail.com , por lo que puedo aportar sobre cómo recibir su subsidio de dinero.Ver Abajo página web para más información
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/18/euromillions-jackpot-winner-named-neil-trotter
Felicitaciones y elogio de la temporada
Sr. Neil Trotter.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549596
16/09/2015 11:53
16/09/2015 11:53
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
PeteP  Offline
Forum Fossil

Aldershot
It's a novel approach.

" I am Neil Trotter, a 41 year old mechanic from londom and would like to let you to receive £3million of our £108 million Euromillions win.

Your e-mail was sent to me by a major search engine. You received this message because you are listed as one of 5 lucky individuals to receive this donation.
If you are interested get back to me through my personal email; cakigss@hotmail.com, so I can bring about getting your money. See the website below for more information http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/18/euromillions-jackpot-winner-named-neil-trotter

Congratulations and compliments of the season"

16VT and X1/9 1500

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549603
16/09/2015 12:07
16/09/2015 12:07
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Certainly different in comparison to the usual rubbish I receive.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1549760
17/09/2015 19:19
17/09/2015 19:19
Berlin
barnacle Offline
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
See? He gets all the good ones. I get threats...

Quote:
Good afternoon. My e-mail was blocked so I'm writing from my friend's e-mail box. I am sending you an invoice. Everything is attached.

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: barnacle] #1549847
18/09/2015 10:45
18/09/2015 10:45
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted By: barnacle
See? He gets all the good ones. I get threats...

Quote:
Good afternoon. My e-mail was blocked so I'm writing from my friend's e-mail box. I am sending you an invoice. Everything is attached.

I get the attachments but I don't open them proving I'm not a CHF after all smile

Today’s junk mail:

---------------------------------------------------------

Re: please i need your help

Please permit me to introduce myself, i am Miss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI).

For more details, please contact me at my private email anisaibrahim2018@gmail.com

You can read more about my father in the link below:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and i was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile i wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my father's File which contained important documents like the will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 11.5 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.

However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. i wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but i am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money because she threaten to kill me.

Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Please all my communications with you should be through email address for confidential purposes.

For more details, please contact me at my private email anisaibrahim2018@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours sincerely
Miss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly.

Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36