Originally Posted By: jonnybgt1759
Originally Posted By: Lego
My mate Paul could never beat me, but one mega long game he really did have me surrounded and beat all ends up and was on course for his first victory. So as a last resort I sneaked Tanya right round ouside of Map and couldn't believe he had left only a couple of guards at his base. He was so engrossed in destroying my base and finaly beating me, he never noticed his base was being destroyed by a Solitary Tanya. I couldn't stop laughing after the game when he called me afterwards "ow the f-in ell did you win that you @##tard. He refused to play me again. Still makes me laugh

Happy Days eh

Where was his base defence? The old telsa coils would have sorted out the tanya smile

Whats your opinion on the new versions of the game? I think they have ruined it by going too futuristic with too much bad actors playing out movie story lines.

Sorry, only just noticed this.(spa trip interrupted reading of this thread).

I totaly agree. I have tried a couple of them but it just wasn't the same so I've ignored all others.

I still play the Microsoft Close Combat(cc) games series from the mid 1990s. CC4 "Battle of the Bulge" was my favourite and I visited some of the Battle Maps/Towns when I was at Spa last month(eek what a Geek!) They are excellent and have beem updated and re-released recently.
Matrix Games