O.K. O.K. I know some of you are going to say that this is a little early but with only 80 days left until Christmas day I thought we should get this festive ball rolling.

So the venue is going to be The Red Lion in Horndean off the A3 (just past junction 3 ). We had a meet their last week and I think everyone was happy with the location (and some of us happy with the staff ). The manager did say that we could have our own party room if we could get the numbers. I will go and look at this room in the next few weeks and if everyone is interested, and the room is big enough, I might look into some after entertainment (e.g. Disco).

Firstly the menu was £22.50 and it was set. There is a chose of 3 meals including a veggie option and I think it was 3 course + coffee. I'll post details of the menu in a few weeks after we've seen if this bash is a goer.

The disco cost would be split between everyone who attends and for us to go for the disco (or whatever we go for, suggestions on a postcard) I think it's only fare that we get a minimum of 75% of those attending to want some after entertainment.

So what do you think? Would you be interested in an all nighter?