Hi,

I'm seriously considering selling my coup to a forum member rather than breaking, and I'd rather it didn't go on ebay...

But coup prices are low anyway and mine has issues although loads of plusses.

The downside is that it has a dented bonnet (I'd replace it) an a scuffed wing and bumper.

It is also CAT D.

It has oil pressure issues I don't understand.

It does have le side skirts, bumper lips blended in and a rear valance blended in.

It has just had a low mileage gearbox, and new clutch fitted by Joe

It's also had a rebuilt engine with powder coated rocker cover and new cambelt, aux belts etc fitted by Joe - but this has weird oil pressure readings - such as 0.5bar sometimes but running fine, except for sometimes light smoke.

The turbo had a new actuator and is fine - so don't attribute the smoke to that.

I can either leave it's very rare antera custom painted alloys on it or fit anything from: standard wheels, mint standard wheels, refurbed grey standard wheels or the anteras.

It is lowered, dump valve, custom cat back exhaust, spacers and has had arb, droplinks, top mounts, rear radius arm etc all replaced.

What should i price it at, or am I being too sentimental and should I just break it. Although I have spent over 2k on the engine, gearbox, clutch etc this year I know that there are loads of coupes out there that are peanuts and although i'd like to keep this going I'm not sure if I should just clear this car away from me and stop thinking about it...