» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Andy_w83, F1GHT3R, Rosso), 307 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,543
Posts1,340,432
Members1,785
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,521
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,294
PeteP 21,482
bockers 21,070
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,366
Edinburgh 16,660
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1535375
25/04/2015 19:25
25/04/2015 19:25
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Aldershot
The scary thing is that Mekong Bank does have a branch in Phnom Penh.

Several branches in fact.

16VT and X1/9 1500

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1536094
30/04/2015 20:43
30/04/2015 20:43
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Short and sweet for a change.

----------------------------

I am Barrister Calvin Stokes, My Late, client unclaimed estate of ($9.5 Million Dollars) is awaiting collection from the bank, Please declare your interest Now!! my Late,client bears the same last name with you? get in touch with me for more details

Best regard
Barrister Calvin Stokes

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1536733
05/05/2015 12:47
05/05/2015 12:47
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
I will be furnished will I chinny

-------------------------------

Dear recipient,

I am writing this letter to inform you about a total fund in custody of the bank worth ( $ 5, 750.000.00) left by my late client of which i have received an instruction from the bank to look for a beneficiary who they can transfer the total fund to.

I shall furnish you with more details as soon as I hear from you. Reply via: barr.damijofrancisesq@gmail.com

Sincerely Yours.
Advocate. Francis Esq.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1536887
06/05/2015 08:16
06/05/2015 08:16

N
Nobby
Unregistered
Nobby
Unregistered
N

Good to see they have double decimals in Nigeria America

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537106
07/05/2015 18:14
07/05/2015 18:14

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

My Dear

We have arranged your payment of ($3.5 million) Three millions five hundred thousand united state dollars in atm payment card to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment:

Your payment will be sending to you by western union,the amount you will be receive per day is $5,000 The minister trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($5,000) payment by western union, you will receive every day till you receive the $3.5 million united state dollars,now no need to send you this atm card because you can not be able to with draw the atm card due to the atm master card contain large money on it.

The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with western union payment office on this email:((w_u_mt234@yahoo.com.hk
)) However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western union per $5,000 a day.

MR. ANTHONY KEVIN.
western union department Financial Bank Benin,

E-mail: ((westernuni74@qip.ru))

Telephone+22968160368

The financial western union Payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:

Receiver name----------
Country----------------
City-------------------
Tel--------------------
Test question----------
Answer-----------------

Regards to you and your family ,
Thanks and be bless.
Mr:Monica Jones

Re: Free money! [Re: ] #1537107
07/05/2015 18:16
07/05/2015 18:16

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Zenith HeightsPlot 87 Ajose
Adeogun Street,Cotonou Benin

Attn: Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM.I paid it because the ATM Card 8119 $7.5 Million, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that, the ATM will not expire, because I know that when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact UPS DELIVERY SERVICE with your Full Contact information’s so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. So you must pay them the official keeping fees first so that they will resist your ATM card and deliver it to your home address.

The reason why you will pay them they official keeping fees is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demurrage might have increased.

They told me that their keeping fees are $65 per day and I deposited it yesterday been 6th of May. Call him as soon as you receive this mail to pay them only today fee which $65 only.

You have to pay them official keeping fees of $65 so that they can deliver your ATM card to you without any delaying. Contact them as soon as you receive this mail so that they can give you the payment information you will use to send them the official keeping fees of $65 only.

Below is their Contact Information’s,
Contact Person: Dr. Jerry Leo,
UPS DELIVERY SERVICE
Tel: +229 67668707
Contact then Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees so that you will pay them the keeping fees of $65 today and let me know once you receive your Card

Yours Faithfully
Mr. James Kan

Re: Free money! [Re: ] #1537108
07/05/2015 18:18
07/05/2015 18:18

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

FROM THE DESK OF: DR MARK A WHITE
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
WORLD FUND MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.
File Number: FSAIST/L-Benin/0024/14
TEL:+229-983-654-47.

Our Office Timings:
Monday to Friday : 10-45 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
Saturday : 10-45 a.m. to 2-15 p.m.

Attn: My Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Mark A. White Director of World Fund Financial Management and Payment Bureau. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office in Benin Republic. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via diplomatic cash delivery; this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your funds total sum of (£5,000,000. 00.) five Million Great British Pounds sterling (GBP) to you via courier service. The package is accompanied with every document that covers these funds. Note that this fund is coming in 2 security proof boxes which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

I will use my position to release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Courier agent who will deliver them to you at your home address after clearing the package at the airport.

All you are requiring to do now is to reconfirm the following information.

1. Your full Name:_________
2. Your home Address: ________
3. Your Age & Sex: ____________
4. Your Occupation: ___________
5. Your Monthly Income: _______
6. Your Cell Phone: _________
7. Your State of Origin: ______
8. Your Country:______________
9. Your Scan Copy of Identity___
10 Your Contact Email Address:__________

Note: The Agent does not know the content in these boxes, the content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. I have obtained the tag that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignment package to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.

Reply to this email:

For the commencement of your consignment package delivery.

Regards,
Dr.Mark A. White.
Office Number: +229-983-654-47.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537109
07/05/2015 18:19
07/05/2015 18:19

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Greetings,

Thanks for your attention, I pray that my request and my decision to contact you will be given favourable response. I am seeking for your partnership and assistance to transfer and investments of my inheritance funds, (US$8.6M) Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars which I inherited from my late fathe.

It was very evident that my father was poisoned to death. In my culture, when a man dies, if he does not have a male child, the brothers share his properties leaving the wife and the daughters empty handed. This is the exact case with me now, as I am only daughter of my late parent. I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife despite all persuasion by friends and relatives, because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death, as he only concentrated on his business that he rarely pays attention to domestic/family affairs.

But he ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to the fund he deposit with the bank and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the funds only when I am 25 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner to intercede on my behalf for the release of the funds to me. Unfortunately, he died and I am only 19years of age currently. that is why I have contact you to stand and intercede on my behalf for bank to release and transfer this fund to your bank account for investments while I locate over there to continue my studies.

I had discussions with the bank director where my father deposited this funds and I was assured that once I have someone who would be honest and willing to stand on my behalf to receive the funds for investments, they will commence all proceedings to release and transfer the fund, as soon as you made up your mind to stand on my behalf I will inform bank immediately and I am willing to offer you 20% from the total amount and 10% to orphans after the successful transfer. Please Endeavour to let me know your mind if you’re willing and sure to stand to assist me for this transaction.
I hope to read from you for more details
Best regard
Mis Maryam A Nawaz

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537110
07/05/2015 18:20

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
JAMES COMEY III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU
OF INVESTIGATION FBI NEW YORK.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Through our intelligence-monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal.Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via WESTERN UNION OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
So, we, the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) NEW YORK, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction with the WESTERN UNION OF BENIN REPUBLIC.legal. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$10.7,000,000.00 (Ten million Seven Hundred Thousand united states dollars) Because of so much scam going on in Benin Republic We the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in BENIN REPUBLIC.for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the Western Union of Benin Republic and they have loaded your US$10,700,000.00 in ATM CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also ask them to give you the information you can send the delivering fee and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents. Service Type, Delivery, Duration Charges,Fees
----------------------------------------------------------------------
FedEx Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $70.00
Insurance $5.00
Vat $0.00
TOTAL $75.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------
DHL Courier (2 Days)
Mailing $60.00
Insurance $5.00
Vat $0.00
TOTAL $65.00
---------------------------------------------------------------
UPS Express (3Days)
Mailing $50.00
Insurance$5.00
Vat (0%)0.
TOTAL $55.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund will be return back to the ordering costumer. That is the instruction given to us.
So take note.
We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential, Office address and postal address are certified OK. We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package.You can as well get in touch with the FedEx delivery company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep.

Below is the delivery companies contact information:
Companies Name, Federal Express Courier Service
Directors Name: Mr.Bod D.Otega
Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message
Best Regards,
Mr. James Comey III
Email:fbi.off@xaut.org
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537111

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

This is to inform you that your $5.5 M USD will be send to you via western union money transfer. The total amount mentioned above is with western union out let and they will send the money via western union to you. Note they will be sending $5000 every day to you.

Therefore i want you to email Mr.Paul Frank the western union supervisor and ask him to give you the MTCN you need to pick up the first $5000 today.Call Mr.Paul Frank now and ask him to give you mtcn and every other information you need to pick up your $5000 today. Here is what he may require from you.

Your Receiver Name..........
Tel;....................
Country..............
Address.
PERMANENT ADDRESS:-...........
text Question...............
Answer...................

Contact him now on this webmail address: (westernunion_moneytransfer2010@kimo.com) +229 98088765. Contact person Mr.Paul Frank

Thanks,
Mrs.Aile Hekimliği

Re: Free money! [Re: ] #1537122
07/05/2015 19:02
07/05/2015 19:02
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Haslemere, Surrey
Enforcer, are you sure you aren't located at the FT Helpdesk? tongue

Thanks for posting up this amusing material smile

997 C4S
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537123
07/05/2015 19:27
07/05/2015 19:27
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Nice to see the FBI are authorising all this on your behalf!

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537623
11/05/2015 18:17
11/05/2015 18:17
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
The heading was 'God loves you'. chinny

I am Mrs Rubina Raashid,of Kuwait national though permanent resident
of London, United Kingdom,I saw your e-mail contact on internet when i
was searching for a God fearing person from your country that will
assist me to carry out this holy mission, i decided to tell you about
my situation, i have been diagnosed with cancer and i need your help
in distributing my funds to cancer research institutes and charities.
i am writing you this email from the hospital where i am receiving
treatment, I contacted you because i strongly believe you are in a
position to handle this project. i will give you details on your
responds.

Regards
Mrs Rubina Raashid

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537757
12/05/2015 19:22
12/05/2015 19:22

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Dear Friend,

This letter is not intended to cause you any embarrassment inwhatever form, Rather it is intended to contact your esteemed self. Firstly, I must solicit your confidentiality. I know that a proposal of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that it is made in good faith and will be of mutual benefit. I am Mr. Albert Frank, The Personal attorney to Mr. Harvey Benson, a consultant with an oil company here in Nigeria. On the 23rd August 2010, my client and his wife were involved in an auto crash accident along Port Harcourt- Wari Road, in River state. Unfortunately they lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several contacts as to locate any of his extended relatives, but all proved abortive. Hence I decided to contact you.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at US$22.5 million dollars that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank of Nigeria plc, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin to the deceased, the proceeds of this account valued at (US$22.5 million dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this project. Should you be interested please, furnish me with your most direct telephone and cell phone numbers for oral conversation after which I will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to proceed.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Albert Frank

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537759
12/05/2015 19:23

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Read carefully,

The International Monetary Fund IMF is compensating all the scam victims $800,000 USD through Western Union Money transfer services today, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Western Union Transfer.

We need your information as where we will be sending the funds, such as,

Fill your details below for reference purposes:
*NAME OF CUSTOMER: .........
*ADDRESS: ..........
*TEL: .....................

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you.

Thanks,
Mr Robert Warren Jr
Email:(transferfund2014@gmail.com)
+229-67552265.
(IMF REPS BENIN)

mise à jour de votre stockage à améliorer la protection des données, de stockage et de la performance du système de distribution du courrier
Cliquez sur: la mise à niveau de stockage

LE HELPDESK
ÉQUIPE D'ADMINISTRATION
(c)Copyright 2015
Tous Droits Réservés

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537760

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Attention Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr.Khazin Razmi. I am an attorney. I am contacting you to ask for your assistance and co-operation in re-profiling and transferring the sum of $7.8 million United State Dollars to your account from a bank as the next of kin to a deceased client of mine you share the same last name with.

He died in 2006 without a will.Leaving no one named person to inherit the money with the bank.I am offering you 40% share of the total sum for your assistance and co-operation.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can tell you what I will be needing from you to process and file all the necessary documents that will enable the bank to contact you for the release of the funds to you in your name as his next of kin.

Regards

Mr.Khazin Razmi

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537761
12/05/2015 19:24

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Headquarters: New York, NY, United States of America
Founded: 1914, New York City, New York, United States
ADDRESS: 33 Liberty St New York , NY 10045-0001

From the desk of Mr William C.Dudley

Dear: Beneficiary,

We apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences we might put you through, while we were having some minor problems with our payment system which in all case not meeting up with fund beneficiary payments, we apologies once again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with federal Government of U.S.A your name was discovered as next on the list out of the 11 outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments during the 3 years tenure of the previous administration in office please bear with us for making this initial contact through email. Meanwhile, a woman came to this bank a few days ago with a letter claiming to be your true representative. Here is her information’s below.

Name: Mrs.Annette stillman
Bank name: Citibank , Arizona , USA .
Account Number: 6503809008
Routing number: 322271627
Swift code#:WMSBUS66
Address: 1723 Palmdale Bulv
Palmdale ca..93550

Please do reconfirm to this bank as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you or not so that the federal government will not beheld responsible for paying into wrong account, if this woman is not your representative, you requested to fill and send this information’s for verifications purpose so that your fund valued ($4.700, 000.00 usd) will be remitted in to your nominated bank account.

Kindly reconfirm to the bank the following

1. Bank Name:
2. Bank account number:
3. Route number:
4. Swift code:
5. Bank name:
6. Company name:
7. Position:
8.Address:
9. Working Id/ int’l Passport
10. Age:
11. Your telephone number

As soon as this information is received, your funds will be wired to your bank account directly from Federal Reserve Bank New York USA . We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. Annette Stillman if we do not hear from you within the next three working days from today. We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of your fund must have caused you.

You alerted reply urgent

Sincerely.
Mr. William C. Dudley
Director Federal Reserve Bank
33 Liberty St New York , NY 10045-0001

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537762

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

I am Aisha Gaddafi, the daugther of late former president of Libya, i have a business proposal for you please get back to me of you are interested.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1537765
12/05/2015 19:48
12/05/2015 19:48

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

And hot off the press, as I post ...

How are you today?

You did not respond to my first mail, but I decided to write again in case you did not receive the first one. Please I want to know if am talking with the right person, I am asking this because I have an urgent information that will be of help to you, Once again My Name is Mr. Jorgen Flood I am a lawyer.

I do not know if I am talking to the right person, but I will like you to confirm if you are the owner of this EMAIL ADDRESS and a proven identity to show you are. Already I have your name and details in our file in the office, all I want is a confirmation from you that I am communicating with the right owner of this email. biglaugh

I will furnish you with the information that I have for you when I am convinced that you are the right person. I am taking these preventive measures because I do not want to talk to the wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the issue.

I am looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Mr. Jorgen Flood

Last edited by Enforcer; 12/05/2015 19:48.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538375
18/05/2015 09:34
18/05/2015 09:34
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
This guy was sneaky as he sent me an email the weekend saying "I'm waiting for a reply", I thought it was connected with work so replied asking him to remind me what we'd possibly been discussing, his reply was this.

--------------------------------

Hello,

Thank you very much for your respond,My Name is Mr. Alhaji Hassan. I am a banker by profession.I hail from Cape Town, South Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $13, 300, 000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account. The owner of this fund died since 2004 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.
I stand to assure you that there is no problem in this transaction for it is 100% legal. Further details will be sent to you when i receive you reply that you are interested.

Best regards,
Mr.Alhaji Hassan

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538389
18/05/2015 13:22
18/05/2015 13:22
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Je suis un Coupé

Lightwater, Surrey
Originally Posted By: email
Subject: GOOD NEWS!

Attention,

We have deposited the check of your fund (4.700,000,00USD) through WESTERN UNION after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact WESTERN UNION director Mr.Peter Charles via E-mail western-union004@live.fr.He will give you more direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as:
Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
I.D Card:_____________

Though Mrs. Susan Kent has sent $7000 in your name today So contact their Director Mr.Peter Charles as soon as you receive this email or call him +229-98934767 tell him to give you the Mtcn, to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best regard Alex Mike

Now it all started well, and I even thought they meant $4,700,000 *every day* cool but I got suspicious when they started talking about a mere $7,000 and then it dropped to $5,000 I mean there must be something fishy going on there?

1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
1985½ & 2016 2017 Fiat 124 Spider + XF Sportbrake
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538407
18/05/2015 15:21
18/05/2015 15:21
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
The reduction must be the admin fees chinny

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538409
18/05/2015 15:25
18/05/2015 15:25
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
He's persistent laugh

---------------------------

Thanks for your kind reply in respect of my business proposal. As regards to this transaction,I stand to assure you that there is no problem in this transaction for it is 100% legal and you only have to comply to my instructions so that you will not make any mistake when we start the transaction.

My personal data is as follows:

1. NAME: Mr.Alhaji Hassan
2. AGE: 54 Years
3. MARITAL STATUS: Married with three children
4. OCCUPATION: Banker
5. YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 15 Years
6 STATE OF ORIGIN: Cape Town
7.ADDRESS:101 Mediterranean Street, Foreshore, Cape Town South Africa.
8.TEL: +27610435378
9.COUNTRY: South Africa

BACKGROUND OF TRANSACTION;

The Name of the deceased Customer was Mr. Park Jun-Yung, a foreigner from South Korea. He nationalized here for years before he died in 2004. He was a contractor and the major supplier of agricultural equipment in South Africa. He had an account with our bank and I was his account officer for many years before his death.

Five years after his death, I spent time, made all the necessary enquirer to find out if I can get anyone related to him, to come forward and claim his fund left behind in our branch, but all my efforts proved abortive. This search lasted for over 5 years but all to no avail. It was during this search that I found out that the person that he used as his Next of Kin died along with him in the accident as they were traveling for a holiday, leaving no one to claim his fund left in our branch for 10 years now. The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 11 years, because the bank will send it to the bank's treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund.

Truly, it was after this discovery and unsuccessful search to get any of his relation that I decided to contact you so that I can use your name for the claim of this fund. Consequence upon the fact that I do not want the fund to be transferred into our bank’s treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund, I got this opportunity and decided to contact you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

More so, I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money be shared among the charity Organizations in your Country, while the remaining 90% will be shared equally between you and me. As I stated above, this transaction is risk free, legal and has no negative implication. I have perfected everything to guarantee success, you should not be afraid of anything.

Nevertheless, you must try to keep it secret in order not to tarnish my image as a senior staff of this bank. Most Importantly, I will like you to assure me that you will not betray this trust and confidence that am about to repose on you.

I have worked very hard in my life and I have always maintained high level of discipline and integrity. This is an opportunity which I must strive relentlessly to accomplish. Besides, in a no distant time, I will be leaving for retirement. And during the transfer process into your bank account.

Finally, if you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with the following to assure me of your capability of handling this transaction to enable me open a file with your name here in my office as the true next of kin to the said fund, and I will send you an application form which you will fill and send to the Bank here for this transfer.

1) First name........................... 2) Surname.................................
3) Age..................................... 4) Occupation..................
5) Telephone number.................. 6) Address………...
7) Country..............

Regards,
Mr. Alhaji Hassan,

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538414
18/05/2015 16:25
18/05/2015 16:25
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187

It is my humble pleasure to contact you through this medium, I am
Barrister Mensah Atiogbe Carlos.

I am very sorry for intruding into your private life, there is an
important issue at hand which I need to discuss with you concerning my
late client fund valued (US$6.5Million) , who died in this country
since January 2015 without any sorceress, I will give you more clarification
on this transaction as soon as I hear from you.

Please kindly use your private email address to contact me, through my
private mail address; (mensah.carlos1@gmail.com) so that i will give
you more detail.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538418
18/05/2015 16:59
18/05/2015 16:59
Surrey, UK
Coupedelboy Offline
Coupedelboy  Offline

Surrey, UK
sorceress !!!!!!

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538445
18/05/2015 20:29
18/05/2015 20:29
Berlin
barnacle Offline
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
It's always good to know that one's clients have died without any sorceress.

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538460
18/05/2015 22:22
18/05/2015 22:22
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Sorceress made me chuckle as well laugh

In reference to Mr Alhaji Hassan I replied and asked him/them for a copy of the death certificate, bank statement showing this $13M and the banks address.

I've been waiting all afternoon but they haven't replied for some reason chinny

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1538465
18/05/2015 23:01
18/05/2015 23:01
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
DaveG  Offline
Je suis un Coupé

Lightwater, Surrey
You're putting so many of these up Joe, I think you must be writing them all yourself?

1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
1985½ & 2016 2017 Fiat 124 Spider + XF Sportbrake
Re: Free money! [Re: barnacle] #1538473
19/05/2015 07:43
19/05/2015 07:43

M
motrilman
Unregistered
motrilman
Unregistered
M

That's a classic - "blinding escarpment" LOL

Re: Free money! [Re: DaveG] #1539365
27/05/2015 10:36
27/05/2015 10:36
FCSS 01684 593187
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted By: DaveG
You're putting so many of these up Joe, I think you must be writing them all yourself?

I've no reply for that Dave tongue

Greetings ,

My name is Mr.Artinger. Mally,I am the Personal attorney to my late client,
operated a coded account with the Bank before he died on a motor accident
on the 21st of April 2009, along with his wife and the only son. you have
the same surname with him, I have a business inherited fund transaction of
US$13.580,000 Million, (thirteen million five hundred and eighty thousand
united state dollars) which I need your assistance, please if you are
interested do contact me for more details on my personal email..
(mally.mustafa0@gmail.com)

Your: ... Full Name:
Your ... Age:
Your: ... Occupation:
Your: ... Marital status:
Your: ....email address ...
Your Cuntry: ....
Looking forward to receive your urgent response via (mally.mustafa0@gmail.com)

Best Regard.
Artinger. Mally

Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36