Fiat Coupe Club UK

Eper List

Posted By: bobbyboy

Eper List - 05/12/2018 16:13

Please ignore my ignorance, but is the Eper list link on the forum the way to gather part numbers for spares from Fiat?
I'm just about to start refurbing the front end on my car, including replacing the eiffel towers with new ones I had from Joe last year, and I'm finding missing/mismatched/rusted fixings that need replacing.
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Eper List - 05/12/2018 16:43

Eper would be the place but you might find they're only prepared to sell the items at x5 or x10 at a time, if that's the case let me know as I would help out buying what you don't need.

Re: Eper List - 05/12/2018 19:31

Who/what are Eper Joe? Are they UK based?
I may just use their lists to work out what I need and order generic fixings elsewhere that match. I've done this with bikes I've restored, and saved a fortune this way.
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Eper List - 05/12/2018 20:59

ePer is the spare parts catalogue to look up part numbers and to get some indication as to whether parts are still available and what the cost might be. The requirement to order multiple items rather than just the 1 or 2 you might want is set by Fiat and the dealers just have to follow, but often I've been told I have to order 5 of an item but end up ordering and paying for just the 1 I need. You just have to try on a part-by-part basis...

Also, many small fixings can sometimes be difficult to locate using ePer.
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Eper List - 06/12/2018 09:09

Originally Posted By bobbyboy
Who/what are Eper Joe? Are they UK based?
I may just use their lists to work out what I need and order generic fixings elsewhere that match. I've done this with bikes I've restored, and saved a fortune this way.

Misunderstood, my bad laugh

As above thumb

Re: Eper List - 06/12/2018 18:18

Thank you Gents
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK