Fiat Coupe Forum Fiat Coupe Forum
- Founded by Kayjey & James Northam - Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners -
mixed RSS feedall RSS feeds
(this will scroll you to the RSS box)
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum

» Announced
    Old Forum BACK!
    Forum RSS feed!
    Images - finally!

» Related sites
    www.fiatcoupeclub.org
    www.fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    chatroom
    owners

Who's Online
5 registered (Daniil, Greenblueturbo, Freddan72, Richie007, 1 invisible), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2,558 Registered Members
65 Forums
108,610 Topics
1,292,967 Posts

Most users ever online: 546 @ 30/08/2007 19:16
Top Posters
stan 32079
barnacle 31642
Theresa 22670
bockers 20990
pinin_prestatyn 19861
PeteP 18485
JimO 17908
Nigel 16814
Jim_Clennell 16199
Vickster 15915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Moon Grey Plus For Sale. by juleshh @ 32 minutes 39 seconds ago

The sale on eBay did not progress. I have reduced the price to a member of FCCUK to £7995 ONO. Julian.
UK Social Events
Jump to new posts Re: Norfolk monthly meet by BBR @ Yesterday at 20:41

Well it wasn't exactly a Coupe meet - but with three in the car park that doesn't seem bad to me - here is a pic of mine from instagram... Look out for more meetup's in Norfolk - Alex got talking with Luke from Italicar too who could encourag
Coupé Parts for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leather seats - VGC by Nigel @ Yesterday at 20:14

Ok, unless someone already knows the weights, I’ll sort it out on Saturday
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Scots Green 20V Turbo 1999 (T) by Branda124 @ Yesterday at 09:17

Thanks guys. I used to be on the forum many years ago but forgot my log-in details. I had a Scotts Green 20VT from about 2000-2010 and nothing I've had since has put quite the same smile on my face.
Coupé Parts for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Renewed "silver" metal key for FIAT Coupe by Lukasz_B @ Yesterday at 02:25

Originally Posted By Lukasz_BI have another renewed key for sale. The price (43 GBP includes delivery) of the key is lower due to worse condition of body of the key (a scratch or crack in the blue plastic part that can be seen in the photos below etc
Buying Advice
Jump to new posts Re: Oil light staying on by Countrycruising @ 19/05/2018 12:20

Failing alternator.
Coupé Parts for Sale
OK - final reduction before I put them on Ebay - £225
UK Social Events
Jump to new posts Re: Silverstone Classic 20-22 July 2018 by Ballypete @ 16/05/2018 19:37

The Silverstone classic weekend is really shaping up to be a great event. As well as some great motor racing the live music over the weekend includes Soul II Soul and UB40. There is also a fair, shopping village, and even a number of air displays tak
UK Social Events
Jump to new posts Re: Cardiff - Italian passion for speed by Morrison @ 15/05/2018 13:03

Yay good stuff, I was thinking of meeting up beforehand. Maybe meet at services of J33 then straight down the dual carriageway, get to go through the tunnel that way too.
UK Social Events
Jump to new posts Re: Classic at the villa by Freddie @ 14/05/2018 13:32

Shame I missed you in the morning BBR, I arrived midday it was a really good turn out, when i got there i only saw just one coupe a blue W reg 20v turbo plus.