Fiat Coupe Forum Fiat Coupe Forum
- Founded by Kayjey & James Northam - Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners -
mixed RSS feedall RSS feeds
(this will scroll you to the RSS box)
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum

» Announced
    Old Forum BACK!
    Forum RSS feed!
    Images - finally!

» Related sites
    www.fiatcoupeclub.org
    www.fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    chatroom
    owners

Who's Online
4 registered (magooagain, Rob_78, Vazsi, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2,587 Registered Members
65 Forums
108,755 Topics
1,294,517 Posts

Most users ever online: 546 @ 30/08/2007 19:16
Top Posters
stan 32079
barnacle 31718
Theresa 22690
bockers 20993
pinin_prestatyn 19862
PeteP 18557
JimO 17908
Nigel 16843
Jim_Clennell 16211
Vickster 15915
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: need a new windscreen by magooagain @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

He is on the French FB page. Pieces coupe.
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by JKD @ Today at 20:54

To G_Man and Freddie...... Impressive work.
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by Freddie @ Today at 20:51

Thanks Richard, sorting out my pictures for me
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by Freddie @ Today at 20:48

Cheers Gunzi, I've started doing the other side now, it's not too bad it's nice to see the end result looking good.
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by Gunzi @ Today at 20:32

Originally Posted By Freddie[IMG]http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums...dg0ic.jpg[/IMG] Freddie the only difference is to use 'pop' after 'img' to make 'imgpop' like this: [imgpop] at the front of the image & [/imgpop] at the back of the image
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Is anyone buying Coupes anymore? by Gunzi @ Today at 20:31

Originally Posted By Slugcatcher1... Then something happened.... Having dropped down the slip road to exit the M62, I sat at the traffic lights. There was a slight judder from the engine and the injector warning light went off. I was 40 minutes from
News & Press
Jump to new posts Re: Current issue AutoItalia by BBR @ Today at 20:20

Having been to little Italy many times I’ve been looking for a pic of the Coupe you mention
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by barnacle @ Today at 18:43

The magic word is 'imgpop'
Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: need a new windscreen by renault @ Today at 18:31

thanks all living here in France and not wanting to try to fit it myself, I would be interested to talk to Axel if he has had one fitted in France - but I cannot find him here on this forum.
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Half Shaft Seals Leaking by GrahamL @ Today at 18:14

Do you mean the 2 gearbox seals where the driveshafts go into the gearbox on each side? If so, details here: https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1607228
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Half Shaft Seals Leaking by Vinnytgm @ Today at 17:00

Hi all, just had my coupe in for a timing belt and waterpump and silicone hoses install. I asked the mechanic to have a look at the leaky gearbox as well whilst he had it. He told me that the two half shaft seals on the gearbox are definitely leaking
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by BBR @ Today at 15:04

Originally Posted By FreddieWhy is there none of my pictures showing??? Hopefully I have helped
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Highly modified 20VT Plus by Nigel @ Today at 14:10

Re-sized images
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Highly modified 20VT Plus by Nigel @ Today at 14:05

Originally Posted By elder81Anyone else finding the pictures are too large to easily view onscreen? Yes, they are pretty big - I'll re-size them
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Highly modified 20VT Plus by Dazvr6 @ Today at 13:52

Originally Posted By NigelFair comments Daz, but if the bodywork was mint, the price would be a couple of grand higher.... I think it would sell quicker at a higher price if the bodywork was done. Potential buyers may be looking at it thinking it's
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Is anyone buying Coupes anymore? by jimboy @ Today at 13:34

Originally Posted By GrippedThat's hit the nail on the head. Money is transient, memories last much longer ! And Coupe ownership is not necessarily a rational choice ! More or less what I said in my post, worded differently The Coop does get
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Is anyone buying Coupes anymore? by Gripped @ Today at 13:24

That's hit the nail on the head. Money is transient, memories last much longer ! And Coupe ownership is not necessarily a rational choice !
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by Freddie @ Today at 13:18

[IMG]http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums...dg0ic.jpg[/IMG]
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by Freddie @ Today at 13:14

Why is there none of my pictures showing???
General Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Rear rusty wheel arch edge repair by Freddie @ Today at 13:12

Not bad from a spray can and a lot of patience
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Highly modified 20VT Plus by elder81 @ Today at 13:04

Anyone else finding the pictures are too large to easily view onscreen?
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Highly modified 20VT Plus by Nigel @ Today at 12:59

Fair comments Daz, but if the bodywork was mint, the price would be a couple of grand higher....
Coupés for Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Highly modified 20VT Plus by Dazvr6 @ Today at 12:20

I think the bodywork and cold start issues would put most people off at your price point Nigel. The car looks a little unloved even though it has been well cared for and most people spending in excess of 10k on a coupe will want it to be near mint b
Handling
Jump to new posts Re: Good results from very Basic Upgrades by Master_Mariner @ Today at 12:04

Yep-same size on mine, I'll give them a look then Gunzi! Regards MM
Coupé Related Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Is anyone buying Coupes anymore? by Master_Mariner @ Today at 11:16

Originally Posted By Slugcatcher1 I got home and walked in the house with a big grin on my face. Great input! Ownership can be a love/hate things at times. But there is a reason we all fell for the coupes in the first place. Heart has to rule he
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >