» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 300 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,543
Posts1,340,440
Members1,785
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,521
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,296
PeteP 21,482
bockers 21,070
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,366
Edinburgh 16,662
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Parts for Sale
5 hours ago
Hi Jamie,
Sounds fair. My coupe is in for some servicing work shortly including an injector check. I'll be in touch either way.
M
3 241 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 23:16
Theme from the Godfather playing in the background while I read this !
24 2,313 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 23:07
And the sun beating down, Pete !
3 518 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 22:39
Probably put it on the drive to continue rotting once the first Coupe is off the drive (that's supposed to be going up to Allitalia to use as spares for his lad's Coupe and maybe spares for customers |Coupes).

I don't really want to give up ownership of the Coupe, so don't want to sell it, even though I'll probably never use it again once it's parked up on the drive frown

It owes me nothing and will be happy to look at it everyday, as well as it giving me privacy from all the nosy people around here.
14 887 Read More
Non-UK Events
Yesterday at 20:20
Hi Alison, So far I don't think we have but I'd rather not try out motorist's impatience at the tolls and probably the best solution all round is the Tollbox although I'll likely be gritting my teeth for the first few tolls I'm sure with the signal being picked up approaching barriers.

Pauline wont drive in Europe and even on the odd occasion she drives the coupe at home she needs a cushion so I can appreciate that struggle reaching out to put coins in the machine.

We ordered the Tollbox Italy just a few days ago and its making its way from Germany now and should arrive tomorrow so a very speedy service indeed. There a few car specific questions to be filled in when purchasing and your registration is one of them but I think that can be changed online if you wanted to use in the family car. We will be driving through Switzerland on the way down and the way back. I quite like having the sticker vignette in the windscreen so always opt for that and not the digital.

I think there are some exceptions listed on Tollbox page were the box doesn't work. Gran S. Bernardo is listed as one which is maybe one we will encounter.

They do offer a box that covers France, Italy, Spain and Portugal if that's an option for you.

371 68,136 Read More
Coupé Projects
Yesterday at 17:54
Just a quick one today, went over to the Coupe with the intention of continuing removing the sound deadening in the front, only to find it goes under some other thingy at the front, which goes right up behind the dashboard, so I decided to start on removing the dashboard, its got some damage to it anyways and was going to swap it out with my 16v donor cars dash, and man the guide on how to remove the instrument panel wasn't kidding, those clips are so hard to get off.
16 2,024 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 17:07
Could i have 1 x red keyring, and a blue oblong please and a red pin.
10 531 Read More
Coupé Projects
Yesterday at 12:30
It's not the size it's how you use it laugh

Seriously you're right I really don't want to have to fabricate another down pipe like I did for the 30/82 which had the watergate plumbed in to the exhaust, this one can have a screamer pipe.

........ this was hard work!

12 936 Read More