Fiat Coupe Club UK

X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th

Posted By: Anonymous

X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 17/10/2012 14:01

As some of you know there a few of us Coupesters who also run X1/9's and I'm the Midlands organiser for their club. We're planning a little Pub meet next month just outside Coventry.
The X club recently had a joint Curborough track day with the Lancia Montecarlo Consortium so there maybe one or two of them joining. Any Coupe owners interested welcome to pop along....In fact anything Italian/unusual etc.
Meet Sunday lunchtime the 11th at The Bear Inn in Berkswell circa 1100am. Just west of Coventry near Balsall Common - Between Coventry and Solihull and close to the NEC/Brum airport and M42/M6 links.

The Bear Inn at Berkswell

Pub is perfect for your Sunday dinner and maybe a little country cruise hoon after (I know the roads around there well) ............Theres a decently sized car park for a meet. If the weathers poor I'll be in my LE anyway.
Posted By: cjh

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 17/10/2012 17:07

Moi + the hulk
Posted By: X19_pilot

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 21/10/2012 20:59

This would have been a great first meet to get back in the fold, unfortunately I work on Sundays! frown

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 03/11/2012 23:56

Apologies X! .... this meet is still on if anyones up for it...so far x4 X1/9's - a couple of modern Fiats and cjh and MCMike...........All welcome in anything interesting..
Posted By: cjh

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 05/11/2012 17:28

All being well I will pop out for this...had some bad news in family and awaiting the diagnosis...
Might be just the thing to get the mind of it ;-)

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 06/11/2012 09:56

Sorry to hear cjh .... be good to see you there.... and anyone else. Forecast is dry
Posted By: X19_pilot

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 06/11/2012 20:07

Sorry to hear that cjh. frown

I was going to ask my Pa to give the Exxy a decent run, but my Mum has just had a foot op, I am sure he would rather go to an event, but he has to cook dinner and hoover etc laugh

Hope you have a good day.

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 07/11/2012 22:43

Still on all ........weather looking good. One thing I feel a little disrespectful organising on Rememberence day. The Pub is in the centre of Berkswell at a crossroads - on the opposite side is a war memorial. Just checking that theres nothing on there in the morning. One thing for those coming in from the North. Meriden is the next village on and the roads will be closed for a service there. If you are on the A45 side best getting to Berkswell on the A452 Balsall Common bypass - take the signposed turn just before Balsall down Park Lane.

Re: X1/9 Montecarlo Winter Midlands Meet - Nov.11th - 16/11/2012 13:27

Nice little meet:
click to enlarge
Pity cjh could not make it (hope all's well mate) - thats MC Mikes 'Sud in the background thumb
click to enlarge
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK