Fiat Coupe Club UK

Croft NSCC this Sunday

Posted By: Anonymous

Croft NSCC this Sunday - 16/05/2012 10:50

Hi guys i will be at Croft this Sunday for round 2 of the NSCC if anyone is local and fancies some good saloon racing. Grids are very big and there are also SAker Sports Cars on too.

Come and say hello.

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 16/05/2012 10:59

gutted 3h away frown

will this one be on TV Marco?
Posted By: Sedicivalvole

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 16/05/2012 12:18

Already got something on. Would of been good to see your car in action though frown

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 16/05/2012 19:43

Originally Posted By: sparco
Hi guys i will be at Croft this Sunday for round 2 of the NSCC if anyone is local and fancies some good saloon racing. Grids are very big and there are also SAker Sports Cars on too.

Come and say hello.

Box sorted already?

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 17/05/2012 12:17

No standard 5 spd back in with gripper diff. Fighting over the cause and repairs to mine at the moment. Might have to end up going back to the Alfa box if i don't get it sorted.

No it's not on TV Marco, sorry.
Posted By: mattB

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 17/05/2012 19:27

I've still got your ex-box in my garage Marco. You can have it back for $1m. laugh

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 18/05/2012 08:13

That might very well be a good deal mate so don't laugh!!
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 18/05/2012 10:02

Good luck Marco, hope the day goes well and you finish with a positive result wink

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 18/05/2012 12:45

Oh i thought you were going to offer to bring along a few 6sp gearboxes as spares for me there Joe!

Yes i'll try to. Never been round Croft before so it will be interesting.
Posted By: Darlo_Nick

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 18/05/2012 19:35

Alright Marco, i'm up in Darlington this weekend so hoping to get to this for a bit if the weather hold out! Do you know what time you'll be on track?

Re: Croft NSCC this Sunday - 21/05/2012 08:43

Gutted yet again. Managed 8 laps in qualifying putting me 9th on the grid for my first time at Croft only for the primary gearbox seal to go. Initially we thought it was only the c clip on the drive shaft and that the drive shaft had popped out but after fixing that and filling the gearbox up with oil it was clear that there was still oil pouring out of the bottom of the bellhousing. Weekend over before it had even started.................again!!!!!!

I think i will be having a break for a bit now otherwise the car will be up for sale and i'm not sure long term i really want that.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK