Fiat Coupe Club UK

Riddle me this...

Posted By: Anonymous

Riddle me this... - 21/11/2013 19:29

Odd one this one...

I sent a text to my GF earlier today, just your average text asking about dinner. All sent ok.

She texted back a bit confused asking what does 'metal angle piece' mean? I was even more confused as my text didn't say anything along those lines.

Just checked her phone and the message she has received includes those words at the end of the text.

How weird is that???? Is it the spooks listening into my conversations or are Apple and Samsung trying to mess us about?

Re: Riddle me this... - 21/11/2013 19:31

I've no idea. Join angle piece A to uprights B and C.
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Riddle me this... - 21/11/2013 19:44

It won't be Apple; they don't believe in metal angle pieces.

Re: Riddle me this... - 21/11/2013 22:19

I had a phone that did predictive texting. When you pressed space, it remembered what you typed the last time after that word and inserted it after the space, if that makes sense.

Perhaps you meant to type xxx and hit space 3 times giving the words "metal angle pieces".

That is if you have actually typed those words before in that order.
Posted By: Roadking

Re: Riddle me this... - 22/11/2013 06:22

Early onset Alzheimers? You actually typed the random phrase "metal angle pieces" but have no recollection of doing so. Seek medical advice.

Next smile
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Riddle me this... - 22/11/2013 07:27

I would hand yourself in to the police. Ask them to search for murders involving angular pieces of metal.

I think you will have both your answer and your accommodation sorted for the next 20 years.

laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK