Fiat Coupe Club UK

Utopia on C4 last night

Posted By: Jim_Clennell

Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 09:21

I thought this was a pretty good start as a scene-setter. If you're a conspiracy theorist you should be able to enjoy the dark machinations going on and if you're not, you can be satisfied at the daft things that they believe. Even if they might end up being true.

The style is Black Mirrors/Misfits/Being Human modern drama and there are the classic relentless but freaky pursuers doling out nasty violence to those they seek to interrogate.

I really liked this as a series opener, and I'm already looking forward to episode 2.

Thumbs up from me!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 09:25

This sounds well up my street. I will catch up with this thumb
Posted By: bockers

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 11:06

The bit i saw looked like a scene from Saw, not pleasant.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 11:47

There was a certain amount of violence involved (something I'm not a fan of out of context or gratuitously), but it was instrumental in setting the level of danger faced by the protagonists, so I think it worked. I wouldn't go to see something like The Saw if you paid me!
Posted By: bockers

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 11:54

I think I turned over at the wrong time, just as someones eyers were being gouged out. I turned back.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 12:14

I've recorded it, watched the first half hour though and really liked it.
Posted By: AndrewR

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 12:55

A really strong opener, I thought; bleak, but also laugh out loud funny.

The violence was very hard for television, but I think the knowledge that it was coming (thanks to C4's warning before the start of the programme and after the final commercial break) made the viewer feel wary and unsettled.

For me the challenge now is for it to build on that opener, and not become another big oil/pharmaceuticals/government is evil retread.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 13:13

Originally Posted By: AndrewR
A really strong opener, I thought; bleak, but also laugh out loud funny.

The violence was very hard for television, but I think the knowledge that it was coming (thanks to C4's warning before the start of the programme and after the final commercial break) made the viewer feel wary and unsettled.

For me the challenge now is for it to build on that opener, and not become another big oil/pharmaceuticals/government is evil retread.

I agree with all of that. I want weird, funny, quirky and unsettling, not a predictable conspiracy thriller.
So far so good!
Posted By: magooagain

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/01/2013 16:00

The stagering assasin is a jolly chap. Gill was cringing at a couple of scenes. But we both enjoyed it.
Lets hope it lives up to the first episode.
Posted By: Hyperlink

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 20/01/2013 13:38

Just watching it now on catchup and would echo the comments above. A good start but will have to see how things progress.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 20/01/2013 14:13

Watched it all yesterday and think it's great. Even the misses liked although she couldn't watch a few gory bits. I love the psycho hitmen/gangsters.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 23/01/2013 11:30

No comments on episode 2?

Personally I thought it was good, and indicates a few twists and turns to come. I love the visuals, the lack of goodies and baddies and the air of menace and I think this is going to turn out to be another C4 classic.

Speaking of which, it's good to see Black mirror is returning soon.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 23/01/2013 12:11

Really enjoyed it again. Favourite character is Wilson Wilson.

Also glad that Black Mirror is coming back as I missed the first show last time - the one about the PM.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 23/01/2013 12:55

Didn't see it. Going to watch tomorrow. Typing this with my eyes shut!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 23/01/2013 12:57

Nobby, the 1st series of Black Mirror is on 4OD now, so you can catch up with the missed episode.
Posted By: ali_hire

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 23/01/2013 13:15

Originally Posted By: AndrewR
Nobby, the 1st series of Black Mirror is on 4OD now, so you can catch up with the missed episode.

And I'll second that it's well worth watching.

Anyone know if the first episode of Utopia will still be on 4OD? I've missed both now.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 23/01/2013 13:40

Yup, still on there.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 23/01/2013 16:02

Reasonable episode excpet the dumb comment about safeties at the beginning.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 29/01/2013 16:02

I was disappointed by the second episode; maybe because the first was so good. I loathed the way the Jessica Hyde character was stereotypically obtuse, just ordering the other characters around "or you'll die". A bit of informed background to back up her oh-so-smart knowledge would have helped a treat and probably got more co-operation. Then she turns out to be a whizz with combat and weapons (oh really? how surprising) and finally, yup, she's the long-lost daughter of the mysterious main conspiracy leader. All just a bit too convenient and clichéd.
I still like the other characters though, especially Becky. Didn't see her phone call at the end coming, either, which was refreshing.

Roll on tonight to see which way it goes...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 29/01/2013 16:28

Originally Posted By: Jim_Clennell
I was disappointed by the second episode; maybe because the first was so good. I loathed the way the Jessica Hyde character was stereotypically obtuse, just ordering the other characters around "or you'll die". A bit of informed background to back up her oh-so-smart knowledge would have helped a treat and probably got more co-operation. Then she turns out to be a whizz with combat and weapons (oh really? how surprising) and finally, yup, she's the long-lost daughter of the mysterious main conspiracy leader. All just a bit too convenient and clichéd.
I still like the other characters though, especially Becky. Didn't see her phone call at the end coming, either, which was refreshing.

Not such a whizz with weapons 'handguns only have safety's on TV' (or words to that effect), err, no dear, virtually all of 'em have safety's in one form or other!!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 29/01/2013 16:38

Originally Posted By: MrB

Not such a whizz with weapons 'handguns only have safety's on TV' (or words to that effect), err, no dear, virtually all of 'em have safety's in one form or other!!

Well quite, which added to the irritation as she was an ill-informed smart-arse and made the script-writers look silly.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 29/01/2013 17:35

Fiona O'Shaughnessy is hot though.. maybe I just like ladies in tight jeans that fit PROPERLY love .

Yeah, OK, I'm weird rolleyes cool

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 29/01/2013 21:24

Oh is she Irish then? She sometimes had a weird Americanny twang too which annoyed me.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 29/01/2013 23:32

Tonight's was better.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 29/01/2013 23:46

Well quite, which added to the irritation as she was an ill-informed smart-arse and made the script-writers look silly.

Well there are lots of guns without true on/off safety but certainly not all and if they are going to script such a line props department could atleast use a pistol which doesnt have one which is clearly visible.

Not seen the new one yet but it is recorded.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 30/01/2013 00:10

Tonight's was better.

Great episode, I thought. It continues to play with the notion of who's a 'goodie' and who's a 'baddie'. I suspect there are going to be a few more twists and turns before this one's done.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 30/01/2013 08:28

Still a few odd production glitches, including another firearm question:
Click to reveal..
why no recoil/smoke on the shotgun when Wilson shoots the thug in the church?
but I'm starting to develop an inkling about a possible direction we are heading in:
Click to reveal..
definition of "dad" in Jessica and the killer's case...
I'll definitely watch next week.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 30/01/2013 21:01

Originally Posted By: Hyperlink

Well there are lots of guns without true on/off safety but certainly not all and if they are going to script such a line props department could atleast use a pistol which doesnt have one which is clearly visible.

Not seen the new one yet but it is recorded.

That's why I said virtually.

Tonights howler? Driving along with 90 degrees of right hand lock on permanently (i'm ignoring the not looking where you are going for extended periods, that's fairly common). Either that car had a serious tracking issue, or they were on the worlds longest bend!!

Still, a reasonable story even if it has some dodgy acting. Will keep watching.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 30/01/2013 21:29

Not disagreeing mate. Just saying if they are going to script someone a line making the look like a smart arse they could atleast make sure the props back it up....any revolver would have done.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 30/01/2013 21:54

Indeed. Stuff like this bugs me in otherwise decent programmes, spoils the 'illusion' so to speak (like the driving thing last night).

Hey ho, s'only telly!!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 30/01/2013 22:21

I hadn't noticed the steering wheel thing, but I was pleased to see Wilson admit his source for the mythical time it takes to trace a phone call.

Anyway, I loved the opening of last night's programme. The whole scene in the school was just a masterpiece of horror and pathos.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 30/01/2013 22:54

I noticed the steering wheel too. Thought Wilson would surely be covered in blood if he shot him from that close.

Was Jessica deliberately getting grant drunk to force him to say where the comic was?

I really like the odd looking hitman. He actually reminds me of a few friends (although I won't tell them that)
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 08:06

I didn't think that Wilson shot the thug in the church (well, not 'till later when he was on the ground) wasn't it the MI5 woman? Need to watch again to see which side the blood spatters out from I guess...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 09:09

In the interests of those who haven't yet watched...
Click to reveal..
Wilson shoots the thug with both barrels, to cover up for Milner the "MI5" woman, who killed him with her service weapon. No mention is made of how she intends to explain discharging the weapon, whether or not she actually hit anyone...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 09:39

It's hardly plot critical, and she could easily claim to have been to a range, or just taking pot-shots at squirrels.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 10:16

You're right about it not being essential to the plot (although these days I'm led to believe that any time a gun is fired, it's pretty closely scrutinised), but I still find it irritating when holes like this are left, because it makes it harder to buy the big made-up bits that are. Can you tell I like police procedurals...?

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 12:19

Well, she could simply clean it, replace the 9mm bullet and no one would know it had been fired Jim.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 12:38

Originally Posted By: TbirdX
Well, she could simply clean it, replace the 9mm bullet and no one would know it had been fired Jim.

Hmmmph. Yes, yes, ok. So I'm too obsessive...!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 12:41

Just let it go....put the tv remote down and back away...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 12:42

Mumble...froth...

OK, but I'll be back, criticising The Killing for not turning the bloody lights on...
Posted By: oxfordSteve

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 18:19

I was planning on watching it when it first started, but to be honest, starting at 10pm on a schoolnight is a bit beyond me now!!

The trailers looked a bit crap after the first one, so I never bothered with it....BUT while tucked up in bed today whilst feeling crap and off work, I watched them all...and what a cracking series it is too! Next ones will definitely be on 4OD though.....

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 21:19

Good man, Steve. Stick with it!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 31/01/2013 22:59

Also, don't forget the new series of Being Human starts this Sunday night, and Black Mirror returns on 11th February.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 01/02/2013 08:18

A veritable Smörgåsbord of alt.TV delight.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 01/02/2013 08:29

You're right about it not being essential to the plot (although these days I'm led to believe that any time a gun is fired, it's pretty closely scrutinised), but I still find it irritating when holes like this are left, because it makes it harder to buy the big made-up bits that are. Can you tell I like police procedurals...?

More importantly, it's clearly very easy with no medical implements at all to shove your fingers into a bullet entry hole (usually quite small if its a standard round), dig around a bit and fish out the lead!!

It's only TV, I'm probably analysing too much. wink

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 01/02/2013 08:45

You go right ahead and analyse, MrB. Hadn't thought about that point!
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 01/02/2013 09:36

Was it not Chekov who said 'if you have a gun on the mantelpiece in the first act, it had better be used by the third'?

My favourite TV howler is the number of times people are stabbed through the ribs with a blade held vertically... having seen how difficult it is to get a *scalpel* between someone's ribs (and then been told 'stick your finger down that hole') I can confirm there's not a lot of space there.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 01/02/2013 09:43

Originally Posted By: barnacle
Was it not Chekov who said 'if you have a gun on the mantelpiece in the first act, it had better be used by the third'?

My favourite TV howler is the number of times people are stabbed through the ribs with a blade held vertically... having seen how difficult it is to get a *scalpel* between someone's ribs (and then been told 'stick your finger down that hole') I can confirm there's not a lot of space there.

Oh come on Neil. Surely the all time TV howler is someone doing CPR and people miraculously wake up! Ta-dah!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 01/02/2013 10:38

Why don't the people of Albert Square ever just stay in and watch Coronation Street?
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 01/02/2013 10:58

Ah yes. CPR - 'we teach you this not because it works better than 2% of the time, but so you won't feel guilty for not having done anything...'

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 06/02/2013 09:26

So, any nit-picking of this week's episode?

My thoughts (with spoilers)

Click to reveal..
I'm starting to question just how big the Network is - the scene where Milner 'saved' Ian seemed off to me. We only had Milner's word that there was anybody at all watching Ian (or his family). My feeling is that the Network really isn't that big.

Best bit; the scene with Donaldson describing what happened to him after he found out that Sars was faked (quoted from memory, so almost certainly not spot on):

Donaldson: I was discredited. Professor pervert they called me, said I was addicted to cocaine and prostitutes.

Dugdale: They set you up?

Donaldson: Well, no, I do like cocaine and prostitutes ... but they didn't have to tell everyone.

smile

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 06/02/2013 10:34

Once again didn't watch live - man-flu meant 9pm crash. Hopefully tonight...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 06/02/2013 10:54

I missed last nights one, but hopefully watch it tonight.

I was in a big brief yesterday and the chap giving a presentation suggested there was an emerging requirment to set up a new team called 'The Network' shocked

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 07/02/2013 09:59

Some nice plot additions and developments. Too early to calll anything a twist yet, though.

I liked it better this week, but there are still things that are annoyingly "they would never have..."
I think I need to realise that this is TV drama on a not-unlimited budget.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 07/02/2013 14:05

Does anyone else really like the music?

Click to reveal..

- I'm starting to doubt Jessica Hyde, killer combat moves etc.. she's more likely to be an assasin.
- I'd prefer it if Becky was actually Jessica Hyde. What the hell are the pills she keeps taking - antidotes/vaccines?
- Why didn't Arby kill 'Jessica' when he had the chance?
- I knew the little girl was going shoot Lane

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 07/02/2013 14:50

Originally Posted By: Nobby
Does anyone else really like the music?

Click to reveal..

- I'm starting to doubt Jessica Hyde, killer combat moves etc.. she's more likely to be an assasin.
- I'd prefer it if Becky was actually Jessica Hyde. What the hell are the pills she keeps taking - antidotes/vaccines?
- Why didn't Arby kill 'Jessica' when he had the chance?
- I knew the little girl was going shoot Lane

I agree with a lot of that...

Click to reveal..
MrsC also reckons Becky might be JH. The pills I think are to stave off the degenerative disease that killed her dad. Possibly her spilling the drink was a hint at having run out of medication.
Arby AKA RB AKA Pietre didn't shoot "Jessica" either because she isn't who she says she is or because he recognises her as one of his own and doesn't see her in the same terms as other creatures to be killed. Possibly.
I think it was clear Alice was going to shoot the guy with the (magic, recoil-less) 12-bore, as there was no real reason for Grant to give her the gun other than a plot device.

The music is quite funky in an odd way, now you mention it!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 09/02/2013 15:35

Click to reveal..
Arby AKA RB AKA Pietre didn't shoot "Jessica" either because she isn't who she says she is or because he recognises her as one of his own and doesn't see her in the same terms as other creatures to be killed.

Well...

Click to reveal..
Given that Jessica comes from the same background as Arby, it seems, and the Network was very quick to play with names Raisin Boy = RB = Arby, can it just be a coincidence that there's a very famous rabbit called Jessica? Is 'Mr' Rabbit Hyde-ing in plain sight?

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 10/02/2013 11:32

Or Hyding perhaps?

Idiot, you already said that - read properly man!!

Don't remember any massive howlers from this weeks one. Although I did notice another one in the montage at the beginning from previous weeks but I can't remember what it was now!

... I've remembered now... The boy (Grant?) is supposed to have shot all the people in the School, yet when you watch the shooting RB holds the gun to the teachers forehead and then fires. Any halfway decent forensic analysis would within moments discount the child doing this, unless he stood on a stool of course. But, I suppose 'the network' could fiddle with the evidence, tricky though.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 10/02/2013 19:00

Well, you know, RB was introduced in the police station to the girl and her mother so the police must be under network control, ergo the evidence is what they say it is.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 11/02/2013 08:54

Was thinking about this at the weekend. When Arby went back to see the Corvadt chaps why did he ask where Jessica Hyde was - when he was with her only 10 minutes before?

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 11/02/2013 11:32

Possibly he knows that isn't her?

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 11/02/2013 11:32

I think it's become a mantra for him. He said it as he walked away from her with the manuscript. So either that or the person calling herself Jessica Hyde, isn't!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 13/02/2013 07:34

Nice to see the big twist in the story last night - the bad guys do bad things for a good reason, so do we now want our heroes to stop them or not?

Also, to riff on an earlier post...

Click to reveal..
So Jessica and Arby are siblings, and Arby's real name is Pieter, it can not be coincidence there's a Jessica Rabbit and a Peter Rabbit.

Anyway, hope Arby's still alive - he's a great character

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 13/02/2013 08:28

I enjoyed it again, though it was sometimes hard to follow the almost-comedy succession of "It was HIM!" - type revelations.

Click to reveal..
I never thought for a moment that the phone given to Ian didn't contain a tracking device. Surely a bunch of newly-suspicious fugitives might have considered the possibility.
The scene at Dugdale's house before and during the raid by the cops was a bit hard to credit, as was Mrs D's rapid adoption(!) of the plan to adopt his mistress's baby, to be cared for by the no-good, philandering man himself. No stored up issues there then...
Good point about the Peter and Jessica rabbits. I figured there would be a twist about the identity and I'm guessing it's both of them.
I also like the idea that the evil master plan is actually relatively benign, except for the impending doom of the uncared-for elderly.
There's definitely a feeling that it's building to a climax.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 13/02/2013 09:32

Its building up nicely. Like AndrewR, I really like Arby.

One thing that worried me though - just after the show there was an advert for the Utopia DVD...... SERIES 1

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 13/02/2013 10:16

One thing that worried me though - just after the show there was an advert for the Utopia DVD...... SERIES 1

Hadn't thought about that - but yeah, ominous signs of weak second series ahoy...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 13/02/2013 10:46

Well I can't find anything saying that C4 have commissioned a 2nd series, so possibly the title is just covering their bases in case they decide to.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 19/02/2013 16:11

I only got around to Ep5 the other day but I have to say, I roared with laughter at Arbys cafe stunt. 'Talk to the man at the counter..."
'2 sausage, 2 egg, chips, beans and toast please'

Brilliant.

Now, Grant said that the manuscript named Mr Rabbit and his name began with an L if I remember correctly, although that could be spurious I guess. Shaping up like the father may be Mr Rabbit after all.

Tonights the night...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 20/02/2013 08:59

Didn't watch it last night - busy catching up on Black Mirror - so hopefully will see it tonight. Must avoid this thread...!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 20/02/2013 09:07

I watched it! Didn't realise the last one went on for 1h 25mins laugh

Another excellent show. The big question is.... will there be another series?

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 20/02/2013 09:17

I think there has to be, so many questions left unanswered.

We always knew that it wasn't going to be a series with a happy ending, but it did end pretty bleakly for everybody (other than Mr Rabbit, of course).

Dugdale seemed to come out of it best, but even he was left with an uncertain future ... and a corpse to deal with.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 21/02/2013 09:21

Well, an exciting final 90 minutes, but ultimately I was left with the feeling that there were so many loose ends that they just thought "sod it!" and stopped bothering! I ended up punch-drunk and confused.

In no particular order (seems appropriate) and far from an exhaustive list:

Click to reveal..
What was going to happen when Dugdale's wife discovered she wasn't pregnant (I can guess, but it was hardly made clear). Why were "Anya"'s handlers happy to let her go along with the whole thing? And did he really think he was going to walk off into a happy sunset with an 11-year-old girl with scorching PTSD and a murder on her conscience? Not to mention a dad somewhere, presumably? Social services will love that one.
Wilson's conversion to the Janus cause was hardly explored - other than to get him stabbed, twice.
Why did Milner just send Becky, Ian and Grant off on a jolly to Scotland (with what money? And with Grant still theoretically facing several murder charges). Indeed, was Grant not being watched on CCTV as he fashioned that highly effective faux-rabbit killing dagger?
And Letan. So, he had the Chinese word for rabbit scarred into his belly, so that when some unidentified future assassin heard about it, he would kill him, believing he was the rabbit protecting his/her true identity. Er, WHAT?

Sorry, but it left me reeling from too many pointless complications. when I was a kid, I was left utterly baffled by Alec Guinness's Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. But when I rewatched it as an adult, I saw it for the superb drama it was. I fear that Utopia does not fall into that category...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 05/06/2014 23:42

Second series is coming soon....

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 06/06/2014 09:36

woohoo

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 06/06/2014 10:09

Oh good. I think...!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 06/06/2014 10:44

well it might resolve some of the loose ends....

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 06/06/2014 11:01

Let's hope so. If it creates any more loose ends, it'll be a case of afraid not (spell it how you like...!).

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 03/07/2014 20:08

Starts 14th july

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 03/07/2014 23:02

I think I'm looking forward to it!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 13/07/2014 15:26

Heads up folks, Utopia returns on Mon 14th July with a double episode opener. Action starts at 10pm.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 13/07/2014 16:16

Just what I need to replace World Cup withdrawal. Mind you, at least I understand football...

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 14/07/2014 15:47

Yipee! I re-watched episode 6 again the other day.

I just hope that the second series was pre-planned, and they haven't just made stuff up on the back of series 1 a la Lost

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 15/07/2014 07:46

Damn! I forgot all about this!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 15/07/2014 17:22

Can anyone tell me if this will be repeated tonight before episode 2? Would there be any point in watching 2 if I haven't seen 1? If it's like the last series, I doubt it!

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 15/07/2014 17:40

I don't think there's a repeat before tonight, but it is on 4OD.

Episode 1 was, effectively, an extended flashback; the whole episode took place in the 70s and showed the birth of Janus and how and why it ended up where we found it was at the end of the first series.

So, in theory, episode 2 (which returns to the present, I believe) could pick up where series 1 left off. Episode 1 was brilliant, but it didn't really tell us anything we didn't already know, so probably more of a nice-to-see than an essential part of the puzzle.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 15/07/2014 18:20

Thanks for the summary. Unfortunately, my broadband here in Spain is not fast enough to cope with the throttling effect of a (free) VPN, so whilst I can listen to the radio, it won't have video, which rules out UK-only stuff like iPlayer and 4OD. Sadly.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 15/07/2014 21:16

You have to watch it, if just to confirm that a Young Mr Rabbit/Letan/Milner was a hottie.

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 15/07/2014 23:06

Young Mr Rabbit/Letan/Milner was a hottie.

Do you not watch Game of Thrones, then? She was hot and, ahem, less clothed in that.

"You know nothing, Janus".

Re: Utopia on C4 last night - 16/07/2014 08:49

Bah! No don't watch Game of Thrones - not really my thing.

<Googles nudey photos>
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK