Fiat Coupe Club UK

Legoland windsor tips?

Posted By: Hovedan

Legoland windsor tips? - 21/02/2012 16:51

It's my daughters 7th birthday next month, and I'm thinking of taking the kids and the other half to legoland for the weekend.

So, forum power required - has anyone done this? It's £375 for 2 adults and 2 kids to stay at the new legoland hotel, as opposed to £150 for other local hotels (Holiday Inn etc).

And what's a q-bot?

Help and suggestions welcomed crazy
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Legoland windsor tips? - 21/02/2012 17:03

http://www.cllw.co.uk/information/qbot.php
Posted By: MeanRedSpider

Re: Legoland windsor tips? - 21/02/2012 17:13

Been a long time since I went but I seem to remember

1. Win the lottery before you go
2. Don't follow the road signs there - it takes twice as long as a more direct route
Posted By: bockers

Re: Legoland windsor tips? - 21/02/2012 18:58

Get there early and as soon as you get into the park head for the far end, do not stop at anything en-route. Once there do the best rides and then meander your way back stopping at all the things on the way.
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Legoland windsor tips? - 21/02/2012 19:05

And don't nick any of the lego bricks!
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Legoland windsor tips? - 21/02/2012 22:10

The best discount off entry seems to be using Tesco Clubcard but allow a week or more in advance for tickets, or look for 1 kid free with full pay adult vouchers, but still expensive whichever way you do it. There's a Hilton at Bracknell away from the centre, or other smaller hotels, I would hope the £375 includes luxury hotel suite, Legoland entry, food, q-bots for all and a personal visit from the Queen at that price ooo
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK