Posted By: Mark_S

Creative riposte - 10/06/2014 19:44

Read post #12 and then #13.

the final straw

I love the thumbnail hehe
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Creative riposte - 10/06/2014 19:53

hehe
need to be registered to see the jpg pic!

Re: Creative riposte - 10/06/2014 20:43

Here it is:

click to enlarge
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Creative riposte - 10/06/2014 23:35

Seems to me that Fred was trying to be helpful and got a punch in the nose for his trouble.

Re: Creative riposte - 10/06/2014 23:41

Originally Posted By: Mark_S
Here it is:

click to enlarge

biglaugh
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Creative riposte - 10/06/2014 23:52

Originally Posted By: Gripped
Seems to me that Fred was trying to be helpful and got a punch in the nose for his trouble.

Must admit I thought it was a bit 'arsh but then the sort of suspension I know most about is not car-related....
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Creative riposte - 11/06/2014 13:04

Originally Posted By: Edinburgh
Originally Posted By: Gripped

Must admit I thought it was a bit 'arsh but then the sort of suspension I know most about is not car-related....

Me too. I'm sure there are lessons for both sides there !

Sometimes these forums get a little out of hand. There is no way people would speak to eachother like that face to face.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Creative riposte - 11/06/2014 15:55

Occasionally there are ripples on here too but in spite of the odd complaint regarding our moderation I think by and large our system goes a long way toward avoiding the sort of verbal fisticuffs portrayed in the OP's link.

Re: Creative riposte - 11/06/2014 17:22

The chap's comments seemed quite reasonable in isolation, but (and I don't know history) it seemed like a response to long running m[censored]t troll behaviour.

Re: Creative riposte - 11/06/2014 20:04

If you recognise a troll just ignore them, either that or accept they are trolling and treat them as such.

Ot, not sure ive ever seen such a detailed and over the top suspension set up discussion!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK