Fiat Coupe Club UK

Insurance due

Posted By: Anonymous

Insurance due - 24/05/2010 12:37

Bonjeur.

Insurance time again, im with Noel Dazley and theyv been cheapest since i got the coop.
Im 32 with 6 years no claims, and i got 3 points just over 3 years ago, SP30, and apparently they stay for 4 years not 3, so iv still got 3 points!

Im paying £495 fully comp with all mods declared.

Can anyone whos had good quotes give me some names i can try so i can get it down a bit?

Cheers

Bigtop

Re: Insurance due - 24/05/2010 13:25

Hi there,

There's a lit of insurers at the top of this section, it has most of the companies that people seem to use.

Of those, Adrian Flux are always worth a try (I'm with them), and some people have been using a classic car policy with Footman James recently which is worth investigating.

People also seem to talk highly of Admiral Multicar if you've got another vehicle, although that wasn't very cheap for me when I got a quote a couple of months ago.

Cheers,

Gareth

Re: Insurance due - 24/05/2010 13:46

Yep got a quote from Adrian Flux for £479.

With no claims protection too, doubt il beat that, going see if Dazley will beat it.

Yep seen the list just thought people may have others.

Re: Insurance due - 31/05/2010 15:48

No?

Obviously not

Re: Insurance due - 01/06/2010 13:13

Hi, my insurance is coming due soon. I was just quoted £461 by elephant.co.uk through confused.com with all mods declared. My renewal quote with Bell is over £600! shocked

Re: Insurance due - 24/06/2010 20:48

well couldnt beat noel dazeley again 3 years on the trot.

£470 with £250 excess, all mods and no claims protection.

well done mr dazeley
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK