Fiat Coupe Club UK

Bell Insurance

Posted By: Gunzi

Bell Insurance - 03/11/2008 18:51

A quick note to say Bell insurance was by far the cheapest for my renewal quote. CIS were second and Admiral 3rd. Due to personal circumstances my FC/3 Years NCB, Bell quote was £517, CIS £663 & Admiral was £809. Everything else was over £1000!

So give Bell a look for your next renewal!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bell Insurance - 03/11/2008 19:08

You just wait until you need to contact them about your policy. Suddenly no-one is the right person to deal with it. \:mad\:
Posted By: Tartandude

Re: Bell Insurance - 04/11/2008 08:05

I found Bell to be a nightmare with my mod's but guess it's okay if your standard. \:\)
Posted By: came2dance

Re: Bell Insurance - 04/11/2008 10:51

I was with Admiral and paid 400 odd quid last year for fully comp protected no claims, legal advice and courtesy car. Went on confused dotcom this year and it came up with Morethan @ £211.00 as the best deal. I spoke to both companies, Admiral managed to get down to £355.00 amd More than tweaked the policy so it was like for like with the Admiral one. Except it cost 250 pounds

Re: Bell Insurance - 04/11/2008 11:03

Originally Posted By: Tartandude
I found Bell to be a nightmare with my mod's but guess it's okay if your standard. \:\)

Uhh - nope!

Re: Bell Insurance - 04/11/2008 11:08

I was with Admiral for my 1st year of coop ownership. Bell for the 2nd and have switched to Swiftcover this year.

I had a claim when with Admiral and they were very good. Nothing to report about Bell other than they were the cheapest at the time.

Only just started my cover with Swift but the premium was £432 this year. £120 cheaper than what Bell wanted! \:\) You never know how good they are until you have a claim though I suppose!

Re: Bell Insurance - 04/11/2008 11:19

Been through and checked all of the recommended above and had nothing which comes close to the Bell quote \:\( but I'm still waiting on Noel Dazely to get back to me.

Adrian Flux were A1 when someone drove into the side of my last car, while I was at work. Very fast, easy to deal with and they even rung me back when they said they would!
Posted By: oxfordSteve

Re: Bell Insurance - 18/11/2008 16:48

Aren't Bell, Elephant, Diamond Admiral all the same company still? I seem to remember doing some work at their Cardiff office, and they were the same people in the same room just answering the phone with the correct name depending on which number you were ringing on.

Re: Bell Insurance - 18/11/2008 16:50

Most of them are part of a so-called umbrella company, with different sub-companies.

Same for Privilege and Direct Line, if not more.. It's still amazing how different some of the quotes can be. Gits.

Re: Bell Insurance - 18/11/2008 16:55

Elephant are the same as Bell definitely. Their websites are the same execpt for the colour!

Re: Bell Insurance - 18/11/2008 20:16

Admiral and Bell are pretty much one in the same I think, I'm with Bell and by far the cheapest quote Noel Dazely and Adrian Flux couldn't get near it by a good few hundred quid.

Re: Bell Insurance - 17/11/2009 13:54

Once again for renewal it was the Bell / Admiral / Elephant group which came out trumps for me. Policy is the same as last year but down to £440 from Admiral which Bell matched to save me pointlessly swapping companies. 4 years NCB, clean licence & F/C. Happy with that.

Re: Bell Insurance - 17/11/2009 21:24

bell quoted me £2000!!!!!!!!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK