Fiat Coupe Club UK

transit van drivers

Posted By: Anonymous

transit van drivers - 05/11/2006 17:37

woke up to loud smash to see a woman transit driver had crash in to the back of my coupe as it was parked out side my house. managed to catch her just as she was going to drive off. cant explain how p*** iam especially as im all but a zender grill away from getting it the way i wanted. anyone know if you can claim off the insurance company for the new clutch, both lower arms, full cambelt change, rear calipers that i have put on in the last month or so? as ive spent probably around £2000 on her recently more than the cars worth i know as its only an R reg n/a
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: transit van drivers - 05/11/2006 17:42

not to mention the full respay she had at the begining of the year, the badgeless bonnet, the 17s, piu front bumper, le skirts,momo gear knob. oh and the zender grill thats on order from the group buy!!!
Posted By: Theresa

Re: transit van drivers - 05/11/2006 19:19

Gutted for you. What a b!tch, at least you caught her and I hope you rang the police to try and get her done for careless driving, etc.

The insurance may add extra to the value if you can prove what work has been on it, receipts, etc.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK