Fiat Coupe Club UK

Market value of a low mileage coupe

Posted By: Desmond

Market value of a low mileage coupe - 07/10/2012 21:25

Just interested in a few figures on my 20vt coupe. I've had it since I ordered it back in 97 (registered an R reg - May 98). Only 49,500 miles on it and I had it valued it at Gbp 4k through the insurance company last year.

I'm not looking to sell, but just interested in what fellow coupe owners with low mileage models have valued theirs at and if the insurance company pays any attention at all to this figure. A lot of these cars are deemed at scrap value before they're even insured these days.
Posted By: dw89

Re: Market value of a low mileage coupe - 08/10/2012 12:09

I suppose it all depends on the condition of the car with regards to the value. Although unfortunately the coop prices have gone down considerably lately.
Regarding my LE, I purchased it back in 2010 with only 54k on the clock for £3200
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Market value of a low mileage coupe - 08/10/2012 14:16

Desmond, the best way to see what your coupe is likely to be worth is to look through the recent "coupes for sale" adverts in the market place of this forum. That, or on ebay completed sales.

We no longer allow threads asking for valuations of individual coupes on this forum.
This is because some users without selling permissions were attempting to use it as a way of getting round the rules put in place to protect forum users from unscrupulous sellers.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK