Fiat Coupe Club UK

How much is she worth?!

Posted By: Anonymous

How much is she worth?! - 19/05/2009 08:50

How would you put a value on your coupe to sell it?!

Im thinking of parting with mine as me and the misses are trying for a family and the car just wont be practicle for us anymore, just wondered on any advice to get a decent price for her.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How much is she worth?! - 19/05/2009 08:56

Add some more details to your post to allow people to give you their opinions.

Ross

Re: How much is she worth?! - 20/05/2009 08:58

Well shes a 2.0 20V Non turbo!
needs bodywork attention
Still have the fiat book some old mot's
Mot'd till next year taxed for another 5 months.

Private plate will be coming off!

Re: How much is she worth?! - 20/05/2009 09:01

£500 absolute max, to be honest I'd say less...I just sold a 2000 X reg with 55k miles for less than £1600, needed some attention but a much newer car with low miles shocked

Re: How much is she worth?! - 20/05/2009 10:18

The best way to put a value on it is to check the likes of parkers guide and PH and auto trader etc and see what others are asking for comparable models/conditions.

Stick on a bit extra if you want some space to negotiate or put it in at a come buy me price and knock off a fiver for goodwill.

Eg when I sold my Bravo £750 was the average asking price.
I put mine in for £555 and knocked a £5 off...I sold it in a matter of minutes, never mind hours.

Then just give it a good clean inside and out

Re: How much is she worth?! - 20/05/2009 10:56

Thanks for that guys!! Just dont know what to do as i need to buy an estate car! may p/x it or something still unsure wether to list her on ebay or ??

Re: How much is she worth?! - 20/05/2009 11:35

Part-ex as a bargaining point, you'll make pennies on eBay...people are giving these cars for free shocked

Or keep it for fun weekend driving smile

And certainly keep it until the baby is nearly born!!

Re: How much is she worth?! - 20/05/2009 14:09

If only i could keep it as a weekend toy or until the babys born! Were moving to a few hundred miles away so the trips etc its not gonig to be the best!

I know what car i want etc im just going to see if i can find one at a garage to p/x.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK