Fiat Coupe Club UK

Anyone willing to view a 20VT in Gtr Manchester?

Posted By: Anonymous

Anyone willing to view a 20VT in Gtr Manchester? - 15/02/2006 08:06

I'm viewing a 20VT at a dealership in Stockport on Thursday. It's a 1998 S reg with 66k, service history, HPI and mileage checked.

I've asked about the cambelt and the guy on the phone said they're checking that it's been done and they're willing to get it done at their own expense if it hasn't been (I've told him it's a very big job on these but he still seemed unfazed).

Assuming they don't balls that up, it could be a good deal depending on how much they give me in px for my Rover 620ti (yeah yeah, laugh all you want, but it's a decent 200hp and nobody EXPECTS it to be as quick as it is, which makes it great fun )

Anyway, I know sweet FA about what to look for on one of these apart from what I've currently read on the forum.

So if anyone in the Stockport/Manchester area is willing to look it over, I'd be very grateful. It would be a daytime viewing and is very short notice, though, so this is a very long shot. Ta.

P.S. I know there's a list but only Munchkin is on it at the moment. If he's able and willing to do it at such short notice, all well and good, but this is just to see if tehre are others not on the list who can help too.
Posted By: came2dance

Re: Anyone willing to view a 20VT in Gtr Manchester? - 15/02/2006 08:37

Cant help with the viewing I'm afraid but if they agree to do the timing belt make sure they do the waterpump and the auxilliary belts and tensioners too.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Anyone willing to view a 20VT in Gtr Manchester? - 16/02/2006 20:04

It's gone.

Bummer.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK