Fiat Coupe Club UK

green coop on autotrader

Posted By: Anonymous

green coop on autotrader - 04/03/2007 15:08

Havent i seen this before? green coop

Could of sworn its been on ebay by 2 different owners with one of them being in ireland and now its for sale again this time in bournemouth.. just seems like a nice example but as its up for sale again makes me wonder.

Re: green coop on autotrader - 04/03/2007 21:38

It's moody. Steer clear. Had a number of owners just over the past few months.

Do a search and there's plenty of history to it.

Re: green coop on autotrader - 04/03/2007 21:43

It came from scotland, was owned by a biddie to scared to drive it with the power, so some chap bought it an modded it.

So i dont see how it has 2 owners? \:\? \:\?
Posted By: Roadking

Re: green coop on autotrader - 05/03/2007 00:59

I bid on this, and was pipped at £6080 by the guy from Bournemouth. Perhaps a lucky escape, but I soooo wanted it, even with the trip to Ireland to pick it up \:# .

I carried out the HPI through ebay, and sussed the reg changes, so I mailed the owner. Apparently it was originally a UK car, taken to NI and re-regd, then put on a private plate with a change again to sell it on. I believed him, hence the bids.

I saw the car go back up a couple of months later, by which time I'd bought my current coop (considerably cheaper). His wife didn't like driving it was the reason. Interesting the power of photography in an ad, the Irish ad had it against a stately home, car looked immense \:# \:# . In Bournemouth a couple of snapshots at the side of the road. Looked crap, and I believe he tried twice to sell it. It went, IMO, from a 6k car to a 3k car between two photos.

Obviously if it's now at 5k through a dealer, he's been caned. Serves him right for out bidding me \:mad\:
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK