Fiat Coupe Club UK

Tan Leather

Posted By: Anonymous

Tan Leather - 23/01/2006 01:01

I'm going to look at a Coupe tomorrow in metalllic dark red with a tan leather interior. Personally, I think the combination looks great but I have slight reservations about re-sale. What's the general opinion on tan leather? A good thing or not?
Input welcomed.
Ta
Alan

Re: Tan Leather - 23/01/2006 01:06

I like it, with the right colour body (which the metallic red is).
Posted By: simonj

Re: Tan Leather - 23/01/2006 01:34

Quote:

I like it, with the right colour body (which the metallic red is).

Seconded. Also looks nice with ink black, sprint blue and green. I'd certainly buy a Coupe with tan leather and lets face it, they are all going so cheap these days, if it does make a difference, it'll be minimal.
Posted By: Flea

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 01:06

I think it looks smashing
Posted By: paul

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 01:43

was my `only` interior choice, when I bought mine ......and still think it looks .
Far more `exotic` than plain `ole black
Posted By: zak

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 02:32

I have a 20VT which is Green with tan interior, and I gotta agree with paul, it does look and feel more exotic than black leather. Looks even better if you have the tan carpet mats too.

I also have a 20VT+ with black leather, so it's not like I'm biased
Posted By: darmtb

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 02:42

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm....... MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm
How could you past up Tan Leather if you had the chance !!
People think it a Ferrari!!!

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 18:20

I also agree. I think the tan leather works really well with any of the dark colours like red/green/black and it also doesn't look half bad in the sprint blues.

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 18:23

Tan leather is the business. Budget for matching tan leather driving gloves and italian-made loafers to enhance the driving experience. I wouldn't be seen dead without them.

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 18:25

mmmm, reminds me of a bar of caramac

i do like the tan though, would prefer it to my black leather, not too sure about it is sprint blue coupes though

Re: Tan Leather - 27/01/2006 18:29

I wasn't really sure it ould work in a sprint blue either, but when Gillo gave me a lift home from the last summer event i definantly grew to really like it in his car.
Posted By: darmtb

Re: Tan Leather - 28/01/2006 04:23

I'll post up a pic of a sprint blue with tan leather tomorrow Mark,
It was on a Sprint blue Coupe that was sold before I got to see it in Scotland, as soon as I seen the emailed pics of it, I was going to have that interior in a Coupe!!

Re: Tan Leather - 28/01/2006 05:52

Ferrari racing red and tan leather......a natural choice...so Italian..!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK