Fiat Coupe Club UK

Who's running sub/s?

Posted By: Anonymous

Who's running sub/s? - 18/04/2010 18:25

Just managed to get my hands on a very cheap Vibe Black Air 10" 1300w sub and amp combo for my Coupe and was curious who else here has a big bad woofer in the boot?

Don't get me wrong I know these cars are all about performance, but surely music is also a good way to go too as you can't do 1000mph everywhere!

What you running and do you agree they are worthwhile for a little extra bass?
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Who's running sub/s? - 19/04/2010 07:22

I've always had a sub and amp in mine and definately worth it, if you can afford to lose the boot space.

I've recently managed to get hold of a Vibe sub and amp too and sounds better in the car than my previous one.

Can't remember the specs of mine, but I have the Vibe sub and amp, 6x9 Infinity's at the rear and Alpines at the front. Tweeters are still standard.

Re: Who's running sub/s? - 19/04/2010 09:22

Ah cool cool, I'm going to install all of my stuff later today. Is the magic grommet on both sides of the car do we know?
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Who's running sub/s? - 19/04/2010 09:42

Yes it is Did.

Re: Who's running sub/s? - 19/04/2010 09:53

Just a tip Didcoop, try and add a earth cable direct from neg of the battery through to the boot. Not only will it help the amp but it's also sorted out my door lock isses (They used lock then unlock all by them selves).

Re: Who's running sub/s? - 19/04/2010 11:48

did you get the buzzing sorted shifty?

Re: Who's running sub/s? - 19/04/2010 15:31

Ah I've already earthed it to a point in the boot now and it seems to work just fine so far, touch wood!

Stupidly loud so I turned the gain down lol!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK