Fiat Coupe Club UK

Double din android question

Posted By: n3v3ragain

Double din android question - 08/06/2015 20:43

Hi guys.

Is it possible to make a double din look factory fitted? Seen loads of installs but nothing that looks like it came out of the factory.

Also has anyone used the android headunits. Have been looking at them as they can incorporate Google maps etc and other useful apps so I can declutter my dash of devices.

Cheers
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Double din android question - 01/07/2016 08:37

How do,

Have a look on Joe's FCSS Facebook page for John & Gina's 20V N/A Restoration, just fitted the Pumpkin Double DIN Android to 'Rosa', took a bit of cutting and gluing. Neil did the dip for the red carbon weave. Works a treat, the reverse camera sense lead picks up on the reverse light and feeds the unit, auto switches on the display. Still getting to grips with all the Android Apps, so far, the Maps, Bluetooth, WiFi, Radio, Music all work well. Due to get a 3G dongle for network connectivity shortly, that just plugs into the USB port. Does Gina love her latest addition to 'Rosa' you bet she does.

John
Posted By: Jim_Clennell

Re: Double din android question - 02/07/2016 08:26

Nice! I recently installed the Pumpkin single din slide-out screen Windows version in Stepson's Grande Punto. Pleasantly surprised by the quality.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Double din android question - 05/07/2016 08:08

Not bad for the price, once you get to grips with the Chinglish LOL.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK