Fiat Coupe Club UK

New Pro Alloy product

Posted By: Anonymous

New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 09:50

Hi folks,

Working together we'ver just finished this item:

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

As you can see, its a full copied boost pipe, the one that bolts to the cam cover. Made in T304 Stainless. I had these built for me after i realised my annoying leak was coming from the oem plastic one.

Let me know if i should get a few more made. They really are beyond OEM quality.

All the very best and lets keep getting products made. Especially as certain companies are dropping high quality components for our cars. It cost me £98 and then i paid an extra tenner for it to be polished.

Many thanks
Mark

Posted By: one4seven

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 10:08

Ill have one, why not smile
Posted By: DaveG

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 11:55

Looks good! The little vacuum pipe connection breaks off quite easily (well I found it easy) and sooner or later you won't be able to buy new, and the supply of scrappers will start to dry up, and if you like bling...

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 12:00

Mark , any chance of a photo out of the bag and one showing the inside of the tube ?

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 12:35

Good Point Dave. I like to get things like this done for that very reason, ive always been into slightly retroish cars, and its a right PITA when parts are hard or impossible to get.

Nismo - Sure :
click to enlarge
click to enlarge

Apologies for the quality, my Camera was about to cut out and it was so low on battery it wouldnt let me select macro or flash, but if you want anymore ive started charging le camera. Or you can ask?

Mark :-)

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 12:43

Cheers Mark , any discount on a large order/ group buy ?

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 12:48

Hey buddy, funny you mention it, i'm trying to get hold of the chap to find out. Ollie has placed an order, ill refund him the difference if it goes that way. Keep your eyes on the thread as ill post the results of the conversation.

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 12:52

Very kind smile

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 13:03

Let me know if they can do a group buy discount and I'll reopen your post in group buys
Posted By: RusH

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 15:55

I'll have one
Posted By: Genic

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 17:19

me too
Posted By: Liquid

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 19:05

Mmmm...
Posted By: groundze20vt

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 19:39

I'll have one please.

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 20:12

i'm going to look into this and see if i can get my fabricator to make one up as they seem steep price for what it is , keep an eye on the group buy section ...
Posted By: knight7660

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 21:58

i maybe in the market for one so il keep an eye on these

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 24/10/2013 22:56

Hi folks,

Its not alot, but we can do a tenner off on 5 or more,trouble is its already heavily discounted (at the moment its cost price).

Mark

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 00:42

I hear what your saying,it would be nice if it was more like £65 or something, but when you look at say the the far less complicated induction pipes, theyre £95 or £103 delivered. Its the same as any very high quality fabrication company like Pro Alloy. I could get one done that would look 'ok' but certainly noy a patch on this. The fit, finish and detail is astounding. But theyre going at cost minus a tenner so it doesnt benefit me , just thought i'd help my fellow petrol heads . cool

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 04:00

It looks very nicely made in all honesty, and the price seems pretty reasonable to me. I'm sure there will some high hp fellas that want a full large bore version aswell instead of the tapered version..
Posted By: french_coupe

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 05:43

I am interested in one too. Looks great.

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 06:28

I'm interested in one, as mine no longer bolts to the head just hangs free.

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 06:34

Does the OEM pipe taper? Clearly haven't been studying my bay enough because in not sure...
Posted By: Per

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 06:49

Yes it tapers.

I'd like one! cool Prob lighter than the OE one too (well every little helps..?) laugh
Can I have one without the mounting lugs..? (suppose not)

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 18:32

Hi guys,

Im happy you all appreciate the item. Fitted it today and it looks great, anyone who wants one just PM me and we'll sort whats what. Even if you just have questions.

Had one payment so far.

PS Yep it tapers.
Posted By: Spank

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 25/10/2013 19:54

Looks very good!
Posted By: Freddan72

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 27/10/2013 15:51

Originally Posted By: Bluey
Hi guys,

Im happy you all appreciate the item. Fitted it today and it looks great, anyone who wants one just PM me and we'll sort whats what. Even if you just have questions.

Had one payment so far.

PS Yep it tapers.
Any pic from installation? smile

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 27/10/2013 18:57

Cant wait to get mine. Pics please Bluey!

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 29/10/2013 14:30

Not yet guys, well it is fitted but the car is 12 miles away until i finish the Pro Alloy Intercooler set up. Should be friday.

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 29/10/2013 18:16

Just a quicky, ive had 3 payments through. If anyone else needs one please PM me and those who have PMd me asking for details but havent yet paid, let me know if you're out,or please try and pay so as not to hold up those who have.
smile

Mark
Posted By: Genic

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 29/10/2013 19:33

money sent mark ,

but just a thought , would they be able to weld a boss in for water injection ???
Posted By: MarioCirillo

Re: New Pro Alloy product - 29/10/2013 19:38

If this is a group buy thread then money should be sent to pro alloy and not the OP. As per forum rules.

If the OP has purchased a quantity of these then a for sales thread needs to be started.

This thread will now be locked until one of the options above has been carried out.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK