Fiat Coupe Club UK

Go on then....who was it......

Posted By: Vinno

Go on then....who was it...... - 11/12/2009 21:57

...who drove past me in their Porto whilst I was languishing on the hard shoulder of the M6 in the freezing cold?

Wheres the coop brotherhood loyalty these days?

tongue
Posted By: samsite999

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 11/12/2009 21:58

Come on, back story needed, just why were you on the hard shoulder laugh
Posted By: Roadking

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 11/12/2009 22:19

Originally Posted By: Vinno
...who drove past me in their Porto whilst I was languishing on the hard shoulder of the M6 in the freezing cold?

Wheres the coop sisterhood loyalty these days?

tongue

Typo corrected. Now you understand it wasn't doesn't deliberately. The driver was just applying his her make-up and didn't see you!

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 11/12/2009 22:44

Well, I know that Paul likes to call him self Pauline on Friday nights, Mabee he was applying his lippy and missed you?
Posted By: Vinno

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 00:32

My reason for being a break down victim is quite a silly one actually.

I removed the air intake hoses to fit my new temp sensor. When I say "I" - I mean my dad did it as I watched. He couldnt get the old sensor off because we didnt have a socket deep enough to fit on. So he put the pipes back into place - WITHOUT the jubilee clips.

I told him they needed to go on. He wouldnt listen. Then I asked him at least 6 times throughout the day if theyd be ok like that. "Fine" he says. "even if they come off nothing will happen".

I knew he was wrong, but didnt fix it myself because I have the attitude of "ok, we'll see."

And we did - lol.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 07:47

Originally Posted By: Vinno

Wheres the coop brotherhood loyalty these days?

tongue

Reckon you must have taunted the 'gay parade' at some point in time smile

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 10:41

It wasn't me Vinno.

I can see there being an accident tomorrow Porto might have a coming together with the bumble bee and that slow 16V evil
Posted By: stan

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 10:43

Originally Posted By: porkypaul
It wasn't me Vinno.

I can see there being an accident tomorrow Porto might have a coming together with the bumble bee and that slow 16V evil

From behind? laugh

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 11:17

It wasn't me Vinno.

i can see the benefits of removing a hideous yellow car of the roads buy why damage a perfectly good porto,ps anyone up for canal street this weekend

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 11:18

Originally Posted By: 20vste
It wasn't me Vinno.

i can see the beefits of removing a hideous yellow car of the roads buy why damage a perfectly good porto,ps anyone up for canal street this weekend

You will pay for that!

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 20:22

Originally Posted By: stan
It wasn't me Vinno.

From behind? laugh

Nice one Stan [insinuate Porto coming up the rear] ooo
Should be a Coupe phenomenon with over 20 cars. cool driving thumb

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 20:34

Well there is no chance of you coming from behind in your slow 16V wink

Re: Go on then....who was it...... - 12/12/2009 21:52

It'll be good to touch base with non-purist, common-as-muck, 'go-faster' variants from across the colour spectrum wink [wink not pass] rolleyes laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK