Fiat Coupe Club UK

Kids

Posted By: PaulL

Kids - 05/03/2024 23:02

Auntie Margaret is 90 and has diabetes.

This afternoon, just as I was picking the boys up from school in the coupe, I got a phone message from one of her sisters, that she had locked herself out of the house.

Valerie has the spare keys in her car, so I had to ring her, to go to Margaret's ASAP.

With the boys. I then drove to Margaret's. Valerie had rescued her from the back garden, but they could only open the outer door, as Margaret had left a key in the inner door.

Ollie, aged 8, sent me to the coupe to find a multitool.

He then proceeded to dismantle the door handle so that with thin pliers, he could turn the key enough to push it into the house.

Spare keys now used to open door.

Henry, took Margaret into the house for a warm up while Ollie reassembled the door lock.

All now well, Val took Henry to his house, while Ollie and I stayed with Margaret, while she did her insulin injection. Are you still with me or have you lost the will to live ?

To cheer Margaret up, Ollie went to my car to get an animal book to show her.
He returned with a strange look on his face.
He had unlocked the driver's door, lifted the boot release, relocked the door, opened the boot, got his book, and slammed the boot with the keys inside.

Rang Valerie at home.
Please bring the spare coupe key. Ollie says that it's in an old Huawei phone box, bottom shelf, left hand side, bookcase in the back bedroom.

Valerie brings key.

Paul takes Ollie home.

The little fellow was nothing but joy all of the time and made Margaret's little mistake into a fun experience.

Get your coupe out, who knows what might happen.

Paul
Posted By: G_Man

Re: Kids - 06/03/2024 08:42

Love it Paul .. laugh
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Kids - 06/03/2024 09:16

Hilarious laugh

You should make that into a book

"Coupé Kids Save the Day"
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Kids - 07/03/2024 11:03

Tsk! If it hadn't have been for those meddling kids, you'd have gotten away with it! laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK