Fiat Coupe Club UK

Dutch 30th anniversary calendar

Posted By: Edinburgh

Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 31/08/2023 11:35

Putting out feelers here....

The Dutch Club intends to produce a calendar displaying only Dutch coupés, 1 for each of the 12 NL provinces, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary.

Photos will all be taken by Marc de Haan (Dutch Club President) who is an excellent photographer, and is planned to be in A2 format, so pretty large, and on high-quality paper.

Costs are envisaged to be 25-30 euros plus shipping, however if there is enough interest in the UK postage and package is hoped to be reduced (also possible import duties) by shipping either in one go or possibly by car if someone happens to be over there.

I should stress that this is an entirely separate venture from our own Club Calendar.

Anyone interested, names below please:
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 31/08/2023 16:13

Yes I'd be interested, I probably have all 12 Coupes in the pics my son Tim took when kneeling in the passenger seat of my Spider as we led a motorway procession over to Zandvoort for Viva Italia this past Easter Monday...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KwvFfG9kaZ1919t17

Oops, these are Marc's pics as well as mine...

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 31/08/2023 18:15

1. DaveG
Posted By: PaulL

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 01/09/2023 19:50

Great set of photos Dave

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 05/09/2023 10:35

Yes, really good turnout and not washed out like a previous occasion smile

All the models look terrific as ever and I enjoyed the photos especially the wannabe 'magnificent 7' straddling the motorway cool

Sorry not to see René there (I think) this time.

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 01/10/2023 17:25

Coupe Fiat Holland Calendar 2024 (30th anniversary edition)

Next year the Coupé Fiat will be celebrating its 30th anniversary and to celebrate this we have created a unique A2 Format (59.4x42 cm) calendar!
A one-off Limited Edition calendar with photos in 12 Dutch provinces with 12 different Dutch coupes.
Something we have never released in this way before.

Do you also want this calendar at home, in the garage or wherever?
From now on you can order it from me via Facebook or via the email address marc@coupe-fiat.nl
The price for the calendar will be €27.50 per piece excluding shipping costs.
The calendar is printed on high-quality paper so that the photos look extra beautiful.

No profit is made on the calendar and all owners, locations and I as photographer do this on a voluntary basis.
We hope that the calendar will go worldwide and will therefore be printed textually in English.

If you have any questions, please contact me or the coupe fiat nederland management
We hope to be able to send out the calendar frequently

Edit: it is hoped that any UK-bound copies could be brought over by anyone travelling in this direction....

Attached picture Dutch Calendar.jpg

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 01/10/2023 18:04

1. DaveG
2. Edinburgh

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 02/10/2023 13:38

1. DaveG
2. Edinburgh
3. PaulL
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 02/10/2023 17:42

1. DaveG
2. Edinburgh
3. PaulL[/quote]
4. CC

I'm chatting with Marc discussing shipping all the calendars in one box when we know numbers, it might take a while before someone can bring them back.
Posted By: Jamiepm

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 02/10/2023 18:13

Put me down for 1 please

Thanks Jamie
Posted By: Rosso

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 02/10/2023 19:30

1. DaveG
2. Edinburgh
3. PaulL[/quote]
4. CC
5. Jamiepm
6. Rosso

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 02/10/2023 20:42

Originally Posted by Countrycruising

I'm chatting with Marc discussing shipping all the calendars in one box when we know numbers, it might take a while before someone can bring them back.

One option could be for them all to be sent to Rob's at Carlisle (he wants one) and some of us could collect on 9th Dec...
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 03/10/2023 06:32

Originally Posted by Edinburgh

One option could be for them all to be sent to Rob's at Carlisle (he wants one) and some of us could collect on 9th Dec...

Sounds perfect Simon

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 03/10/2023 08:01

Originally Posted by Edinburgh

Sounds perfect Simon

It will depend though on how quickly the calendars can be printed, they will take around 3 weeks to produce.

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 11/10/2023 16:28

Closing date for numbers is last week of October.

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 25/10/2023 09:04

1. DaveG
2. Edinburgh
3. PaulL
4. CC
5. Jamiepm
6. Rosso
7. Rob40

I'm sending you all a PM with Marc's PayPal details, he'd like payment sorted so he can firm up numbers and hopefully have time to sort carriage-by-person from Europe.

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 10/12/2023 18:37

Ok, most of these are now in the hands of the intended owners - no little thanks to Barnacle and missus who acted as mules, the consignment being passed over to them near Eindhoven on their way to the UK thumb

DaveG, you have a PM...

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 21/12/2023 17:10

Hello Simon

Thanks for dropping off my calendar, it's fantastic.

Please send my thanks to the team in Holland.

Paul

Re: Dutch 30th anniversary calendar - 21/12/2023 22:05

No problem Paul, it's an incredible journey they've all had!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK