Fiat Coupe Club UK

I'm still here!

Posted By: jame5

I'm still here! - 23/04/2017 17:27

Hi guys and gals, not been on here in what seems like an eternity, probably due to now having a 3 year old and a nearly 1 year old! The coupe is still going strong thanks to the odd visit to Joe at FCSS. Is there anything I've missed in my absence?
Posted By: Mark_S

Re: I'm still here! - 23/04/2017 17:31

Past three years coffee chinny perhaps, finally, a gradual rise in Coupe values?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I'm still here! - 23/04/2017 18:36

Loads and loads Jame5 .
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: I'm still here! - 23/04/2017 19:41

The club had a stand at the Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration show this year and with this we have now 'officially' have the Coupe acknowledged as a Classic.

How's your Coupe? As I found out recently they double up as a second family car smile
Posted By: jame5

Re: I'm still here! - 23/04/2017 20:45

I saw Joe's pics from the Practical Classics show, looked like an awesome stand! The coupe is good, mechanically spot on and the chassis is now almost like new thanks to some welding from Joe. The bodywork is showing its age unfortunately, although the paint is still good the bonnet seams are starting to bubble and the rear wings are really suffering, time to spend some more money with Autods and get fibreglass replacements! Classic status is good news, not so much for me as mine is a bit too modified now to be worth big bucks. Hopefully see some of you guys at Brooklands at the weekend. thumb
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: I'm still here! - 24/04/2017 10:03

Pleased to hear it's ok good shape, see you at Brooklands!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK