Fiat Coupe Club UK

20v "non" turbo water hoses.

Posted By: Anonymous

20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 10/08/2015 00:23

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put it.

I've been searching for a while now, and can't seem to find a water hose kit for my n/a, and everybody I've spoken too, doesn't seem to know either. I've checked all the usual places, eBay, italin eBay, viper performance etc, but no joy.

I was just wondering, if any n/a owners had changed, bought or replaced theirs lately, or if anybody knows of anywhere selling a n/a specific set.

I'd also be keen to know, how much they differ from the 20vt hoses, apparently some can be used, and some can't? Could anybody shed some light there?

Many thanks.
Posted By: Cooperman

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 10/08/2015 21:43

There is an NA set for sale on eBay for £89
Posted By: Spoonz

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 10/08/2015 21:47

isnt it the same as the turbo, without the turbo water hose, maybe matrix pipes arent but surely the main ones are identical
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 10/08/2015 22:22

Originally Posted By: Spoonz
isnt it the same as the turbo, without the turbo water hose, maybe matrix pipes arent but surely the main ones are identical

The rad is a different design so the pipes shape also differs, same with the CHOD, so the only pipes that match the 20vt are the matrix and expansion tank flow and return.

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 10/08/2015 23:04

Thanks for clearing that up Joe, as I suspected.

Cooperman, that set for £89 on eBay are also turbo hoses going of the picture.

Somebody must know where to get some or must have replaced their hoses at some point?

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 10/08/2015 23:39

Presently I'm unaware of any 20v n/a hoses but this link might help if you ask them Angelo.

https://www.facebook.com/flexeo.fr?fref=ts

I'm talking with them about this new pipe they're offering.

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 11/08/2015 00:11

That's the company from who I got my inlet sleeves from.

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 11/08/2015 19:17

Originally Posted By: Countrycruising
Presently I'm unaware of any 20v n/a hoses but this link might help if you ask them Angelo.

Awesome Joe, result! Adrian's going to knock a batch up, once I send him all my old hoses, which means they'll be readily available for other n/a owners.

Thanks a lot for putting me onto them. Big help!
Posted By: barnacle

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 11/08/2015 19:30

I never found a source for my 16NA radiator hoses, and have lived with some rather vague modified 20NA hoses.
Posted By: Begbie

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 12/08/2015 09:08

Originally Posted By: barnacle
I never found a source for my 16NA radiator hoses, and have lived with some rather vague modified 20NA hoses.

I've bought a set that would have been suitable for you Neil, but probably a bit too late. It consisted of the hose from the bottom of the header tank to water pump, the 2 hoses for the heater matrix, top and bottom radiator hose (plus you would have had one left over for the turbo feed)

Re: 20v "non" turbo water hoses. - 12/08/2015 09:30

Originally Posted By: F1ANG
Originally Posted By: Countrycruising

Awesome Joe, result! Adrian's going to knock a batch up, once I send him all my old hoses, which means they'll be readily available for other n/a owners.

Thanks a lot for putting me onto them. Big help!

No problem, they've seem very helpful so keep us all updated with the progress as other N/A owners would be interested in a GB should one become available thumb
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK