Fiat Coupe Club UK

AutoDS painting

Posted By: Anonymous

AutoDS painting - 15/07/2014 18:47

Just a quick question! I've been looking at the AutoDS site to replace a wing on my car that was damaged. Obviously theres an option on the site to buy painted, but when I run through the checkout it gives me no option of colour.

I'm guessing "stupid question" they contact me for colour or is it literally just prepared and primed?
Posted By: one4seven

Re: AutoDS painting - 15/07/2014 18:52

If you checked the "Painting for main product" option when adding the item to your basket, just include the paint code in the checkout "Special Instructions" or whatever the comment box is called.

The paint match in my experience has been superb. Most of my paint is original on my 98 Wine Red; the LE skirts, Zender rear lip and LE lips from AutoDS are all spot on.

Re: AutoDS painting - 15/07/2014 19:36

As I thought! Well the paint works been very well looked after on my car so should match quite well.
Posted By: Mariusz

Re: AutoDS painting - 07/09/2014 13:36

Thanks Ollie.. We rally use only the best materials and technologies for painting.. Some of colours are unfortunately a bit difficult, broom yellow for example..
Posted By: patrickstar

Re: AutoDS painting - 07/09/2014 17:43

Got my vented wings 2 days ago and paint match is spot on.

Re: AutoDS painting - 11/10/2014 14:52

I'm considering ordering a pair on vented wings as one of the ones on the Coupe I bought recently is a bit rotten. The only thing worrying me is the fact that the car is broom yellow and I've read on here that it can be dodgy to match.
Posted By: RusH

Re: AutoDS painting - 12/10/2014 08:05

Yup...Yellow is difficult to match......

Email Auto Ds and ask him what suggestions he has about matching them.

Re: AutoDS painting - 13/10/2014 22:38

Thanks for the suggestion. I've sent AutoDS an email. It will be interesting to see what they suggest because I really fancy a pair of the vented wings. They look the part and work out cheaper than my local body shop have quoted for a repair.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK