Fiat Coupe Club UK

drove bennys yellow coupe home last night

Posted By: Anonymous

drove bennys yellow coupe home last night - 01/04/2012 08:51

well what can i say, from driving the megane to that, its almost like chalk and cheese, the coupe is a proper drivers car and feels planted on the road and the power is immense even on base boose of 0.8 bar, kept me smiling all the way home tongue

Re: drove bennys yellow coupe home last night - 01/04/2012 09:15

I saw benny's ad and that looks like a cracking car. I think the coupe is one of the only cars that can carry off bright yellow successfully. From the comments on another thread here it is the colour that turns most heads, so be ready for lots of admiring looks!

I bought mine just a couple of weeks ago and similarly the drive home was hugely enjoyable.

Well done on the purchase of your new P&J! smile

Re: drove bennys yellow coupe home last night - 01/04/2012 09:21

thankyou, hopefully there is a meet in june so ill be going to that, i drove 166 miles all the way home and it flew by, just enjoyed the crisp sound of the 5 cylinder all the way home
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: drove bennys yellow coupe home last night - 01/04/2012 09:25

Happy cooping smile

There's an excellent meet in early May at the Brooklands Auto Italia show, always a good turnout of 50 ish coops there.

Re: drove bennys yellow coupe home last night - 01/04/2012 09:27

sounds like a plan to me, id like to come see some other coupes.

Re: drove bennys yellow coupe home last night - 01/04/2012 09:29

any ideas of the best hid kit to install standard lights arnt very bright on the motorway
Posted By: Tommy_Coop23

Re: drove bennys yellow coupe home last night - 01/04/2012 10:43

Originally Posted By: pstruck
I saw benny's ad and that looks like a cracking car. I think the coupe is one of the only cars that can carry off bright yellow successfully. From the comments on another thread here it is the colour that turns most heads, so be ready for lots of admiring looks!

I bought mine just a couple of weeks ago and similarly the drive home was hugely enjoyable.

Well done on the purchase of your new P&J! smile

Yep, be prepared for LOTS of attention smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK