Did this some months ago but only just had the chance to post it up:

Tom came down to me with his latest project; in contrast to his beautifully built Punto 16VT conversion, this one is a pure track beast. A Fiat Coupe 16VT; completely stripped-out, bucket seats, and coilovers.

Engine completely stock standard (including the cat and the 'wonderful' 2" downpipe), except for a Turbo Technics uprated T3 - if you can call it uprated. Basically it's just a bog standard Coupe T3 with clipped turbine and a teeny bit bigger 55-trim comp. Barely any better flowing than standard and noticeably slower spooling. Not worth the money IMO.

This turbo has an adjustable 0.8 bar actuator, which I wound to its maximum of 1 bar. I then set the Apexi boost controller to spool the turbo as quickly as possible to make up for the clipped turbine. Boost hits 1.3 bar at peak bhp, which then tails back down to 1 bar by the redline. By comparison a stock 16VT actuator can't hold 1 bar and will quickly drop off to 0.5-0.8 bar

Result 245 bhp @ 4600 rpm / 288 lbsft @ 4400 rpm. Pretty good for a completely stock engine and exhaust system. The thing that made the real difference here was the stronger actuator.
click to enlarge

Voodoo Vinyl - guaranteed to boost engine output by 20 bhp lol! biglaugh
Expect to see a lot more of these in the future.
click to enlarge