» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 168 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,575
Posts1,340,863
Members1,797
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,545
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,299
PeteP 21,509
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,733
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Other Cars and Vehicles
16/04/2024 09:04
Classic Neil laugh
8 245 Read More
Non-UK Events
16/04/2024 09:01
Yeah got the free WU intro offer which saved me approx £12 if I'd gone via First Direct. That will pay for a few holiday gelatos laugh
432 73,938 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
16/04/2024 08:54
Thanks Joe- was starting to worry myself for a bit there!

Edinburgh - Button issue remains unresolved at this time. I did double check there were no loose or dirty wires/cables/relays/fuses under and around the lower dash- everything seems strange. She jumps in to live very quickly hot or cold. The rain (and sleet) has returned- so no chance to take her out again until hopefully this weekend. I suspect 20 year electrics are the cause of he issue.

Here's to some motoring time this weekend!

Regards

MM
4 184 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
16/04/2024 08:12
I have no idea what this car was up for but given their prices I am thinking a fair old wad so condition, history and mileage were/are all factors to consider especially if you see a Plus/LE as an 'investment', personally I see no real world advantage in purchasing a Plus or LE and never have, I would not pay a premium for such, but then my Coupe is a 'daily' (1500miles a year) not a Garage Queen; A 200K mile 'daily' is significant mileage to put on a Coupe, apart from running gear/engine we all know that the common rust issues cause the most problems/££££s, That said I am ignorant of service/maintenence of this example; it certainly looked nice when I had a quick look round it and belied the mileage upon it..
21 2,301 Read More
Coupé Spotting
16/04/2024 07:58
Spotted a Chrono Grey LE by Tesco North Harbour near Portsmouth today, looked a lot like the one that Anglia Car Auctions had last week.

If it was I'm wishing I'd bid on it!!! Anyone on here?
1,251 1,221,258 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
16/04/2024 07:09
You can tell it's spring round here when all the old DDR cars come out of hibernation. Trabis are easy, but some of the others can take some finding out to see what they are.

All very shiny, though, probably not what they were like back in the day... although, there's an old joke concerning a chap who goes to the ministry of cars and tells them he's been saving up for years, and can he please have a Trabi? And the ministry man checks over his bank account and his secret police record and decides, well, you've been a good comrade, of course you can. Delivery will be in ten years.
Excellent, says our hero, in the morning or the afternoon?
In ten years, says the ministry man, what do you care?
Well, in the morning, the plumber is coming...
8 245 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
16/04/2024 06:35
For a car which is looked after, serviced, and regularly used, 200k is hardly galactic... indeed, it's barely run in laugh

Think about a thirty year old car - six or seven thousand miles a year? It's hardly heavy usage...

(I hate those journalists in the 'classic car' magazines who get so orgasmic over fifty year old Ferraris with only three thousand kilometers on the clock... it's for driving; bloody drive it!)

Neil
21 2,301 Read More
Non-UK Events
16/04/2024 06:26
I paid direct from my German bank - which isn't helpful to anyone else of course laugh , but I pay me from my UK bank account (Barclays) simply as a 'pay overseas' transfer - just needs an IBAN number and an account name. No fee when you do it but the transfer is a couple of percent below the current BOE exchange rate, as it is for all the money transfer companies.
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 21:47
Anyone else using WU, once registered they will run you through payment procedure then enable you to track progress. It's possible that the offer of first-transaction-no-fee will apply smile

Enter the Euro amount in first and it will calculate the GBP.
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 21:25
Thanks all - now paid via WU thumb
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 21:03
Originally Posted by G_Man
Re payment - I'm using the First Direct app and I'm unable to complete payment as it's asking for an address and one hasn't been provided in the payment details but I I must be missing something! What's everyone else using confused

Nat West App - Send Money Abroad - Select Italy - enter details as requested (Reference, Iban number, Payee etc.)
Never asked for any address.
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 20:48
Originally Posted by Rosso
Re payment - I'm using the First Direct app and I'm unable to complete payment as it's asking for an address and one hasn't been provided in the payment details but I I must be missing something! What's everyone else using confused

Alan, We used Western Union app yesterday, opened an account, transferred the amount, and it was delivered to the account today and we had a confirmation from Western Union and then Club del Coupe Fiat.

I did the same.
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 20:35

Alan, We used Western Union app yesterday, opened an account, transferred the amount, and it was delivered to the account today and we had a confirmation from Western Union and then Club del Coupe Fiat.
432 73,938 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
15/04/2024 20:29
Well funny you say that but when I took my coupe out for its first run of the year I past an early Golf GTi and the driver gave a wave. I think there's a recognition between owners keeping the old metal alive cool

Was down in your neck of the woods last week ED for a family meet up and rented a place near Spilsby. Spent some time looking at the haunts my dad and brother frequented when in the RAF during the war. IBCC outside Lincoln was a well thought out and poignant recognition to those who served in Bomber Command smile
8 245 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
15/04/2024 19:55
Nice. I appreciate seeing any classics out and about. Saw a nice mk1 Golf cabrio out enjoying the sunshine yesterday when I took my Coupe for a run. Saw a nice K plate Corrado on the way home from work tonight and saw a really nice metallic blue/green H plate Scirocco near work the other day. I’m a sucker for an 80s VW!
8 245 Read More
News & Press
15/04/2024 19:33
The “What to pay” section shows how wildly the prices can vary. There doesn’t seem to be a market consensus on what they’re worth yet.
4 852 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 19:27
Arriving Thursday
1. Countrycruising (afternoon)
2. Rosso (midday) booked at Borgaro Torinese
3. Rob40 (midday) booked at Borgaro Torinese
4. Barnacle (evening, most likely - still tbc)
5. slime500 (evening)
6. CVL200 (afternoon)
7. Ali_and _Marvin (evening)
8. Andrew20V with a friend, via British Airways (late evening)
9. Barmybob booked at Borgaro Torinese

Arriving Friday
1.Edinburgh (morning) booked at Borgaro Torinese
2.RichG +1 (midday) booked at Borgaro Torinese
3.G_Man (afternoon)
4. Blitz +3 (morning)

432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 19:21
Joe or Simon, please add me as booked in to the Borgaro Torinese. I did add myself a few posts back but I have since dropped off the list.

I've registered myself+1 for Fri to Mon on the event website and sent payment etc so I'm expecting / hoping that shows up on the site shorty.
432 73,938 Read More
Styling
15/04/2024 19:18
Sorry to be a bit of a 'party-pooper' ... and each to their own etc. but I'm not sure that they actually enhance the Coupé rear end!

I rather like the standard fitment, and there's not issues with brightness, so .......

Mind you, I'm sure others probably feel the same about the add-on body panels on mine ( my only excuse is that I didn't fit them!)

Paul
3 674 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 18:46
1 M and 1 XL if possible, thanks Simon
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 18:34
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 17:01
Right, as it stands the T shirt (sic) is for driver only, but it will be possible to buy one at the Sparco shop (with a dedicated discount) on the Friday or Monday morning.

The organisers are meeting this evening and it will be discussed to see if more T shirts can be procured but they are not hopeful. We'll keep you posted of any latest developments.
432 73,938 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 16:36
Originally Posted by Rob40
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Can somebody explain how to get a polo shirt for the passenger, for the people that are not on there own, or is there no provision for one even though 2 tickets are being purchased?

Ok, I've just realised that you mean the garment supplied by the Piemonte Club.

Correct. Surely if we pay for 2 people then both should get one?

I think that's reasonable, I'll enquire.

They'll also need to know the sizes....
432 73,938 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
15/04/2024 16:15
Originally Posted by Jamiepm
Ooo, I’ll buy a set

Set now bought!

Cheers Joe

thumb
26 873 Read More
Non-UK Events
15/04/2024 15:40
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Can somebody explain how to get a polo shirt for the passenger, for the people that are not on there own, or is there no provision for one even though 2 tickets are being purchased?

Ok, I've just realised that you mean the garment supplied by the Piemonte Club.

Correct. Surely if we pay for 2 people then both should get one?
432 73,938 Read More
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6