Fiat Coupe Club UK

Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe

Posted By: Anonymous

Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe - 01/09/2011 19:41

10th Sept is the Performance Action Day at Castle Combe.. Great day out for the family and those wishing to buy track time can do so on the Castle Combe web site or may be on the day!!.
I won't be taking the coop out this time but I will be on the wifes club stand. If anyone wants to join us we do have a few spare tickets which will gain you free entre.. First come first served so PM me with your name and address. This will save you £10 on the day and admits one car and driver..
Or you can collect on the day at Morrisons car park but you will need to be there at about 8am in the morning.

Re: Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe - 01/09/2011 21:41

2 gone but still have a few more. These will get you into the paddock area. Wife's stand is in area Y just behind the bar. Loads of parking space laugh
Posted By: knight7660

Re: Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe - 02/09/2011 05:34

I wish i could but im working frown

Re: Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe - 10/09/2011 06:44

You guys are going to miss out on a cracking day.. Weather looks ok at the mo. Very mild. Good if you are on track..
Just one taker on the free tickets shocked. G_S racing see you later mate.
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe - 10/09/2011 08:05

Damn it, almost tempted to drag everyone over this morning for a few hours, but dragging everyone out of my house quickly on a Saturday won't ever happen!

Have a good day, I'll be along for the next one!

Re: Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe - 10/09/2011 20:30

Was a great day. Had a brief shower around noon but in all not bad.
A very good turn out for all the clubs. Roll on April 2012 for the next session frown By then I will hopefully have my BEC laugh

Re: Free ticket.. 10th Sept Action Day Castle Combe - 26/09/2011 10:09

<moderator> Please don't spam other meeting threads,instead, create a new thread for this event.</moderator>
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK