Fiat Coupe Club UK

Castle Combe Monday August 15th

Posted By: Fishy_Dave

Castle Combe Monday August 15th - 06/07/2011 12:48

Hello,

I'm doing a trackday at Castle Combe on August 15th. The day is organised by a guy from the Lotus Seven club and ran by Castle Combe themselves.

Key details are -

£150 for the driver
£10 for additional drivers
Free for passengers and spectators
20 minute sessions through the day, giving you 7 x 20 minutes in total. Last month I did another of his days and the track went open pit for the last two hours.
Very quiet track at all times, each session has a maximum of 12 cars
Profits go to the clubs charity
Groups will be organised by ability

The driving standards shown last month were excellent (no complaints, stoppages or accidents) and the guys in the club are a friendly bunch. We had a good mix of cars with Sevens being in the majority, but plenty of other cars such as Porsche, Radical etc.

They are slightly short of numbers on this occasion so I have spoke to the organiser and he is happy to offer FCCUK places.

Let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details and or booking details.

Cheers, Dave
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: Castle Combe Monday August 15th - 06/07/2011 14:34

I'd be interested Dave, sounds like a good opportunity to push my lap times down, after a lecture from his royal Fleaness the other week rolleyes

Re: Castle Combe Monday August 15th - 03/08/2011 14:28

Any spaces for this Dave?
Posted By: Fishy_Dave

Re: Castle Combe Monday August 15th - 04/08/2011 19:19

Hi Dan, you have pm mate. I have sold my place now as they sold out pretty quickly. In its place I am racing in the Caterham 100 race the Sunday before.
Sorry Dan, will catch up soon. smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Castle Combe Monday August 15th - 04/08/2011 19:24

Good luck Dave. I've got a family get together, but let me know if you're racing again and I'll try and get down.

Re: Castle Combe Monday August 15th - 04/08/2011 20:11

Originally Posted By: Fishy_Dave
Hi Dan, you have pm mate. I have sold my place now as they sold out pretty quickly. In its place I am racing in the Caterham 100 race the Sunday before.
Sorry Dan, will catch up soon. smile

No worries, knew I'd left it late anyway.

Good luck in the race, like Jonny, I'll try and pop down and watch you another time when I can make it yes
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK