Fiat Coupe Club UK

Can't complete step 3

Posted By: Yann

Can't complete step 3 - 05/04/2016 16:39

Hey,

Wanted to join the club, paid via Paypal, but can't complete the third step, when I validate, I've got this error :
Quote:
error while retieving data
INSERT INTO mem_clubmembers (title, address1, firstname, address2, surname, city, county, forumname, postcode, email, country, telhome, telwork, carbrand, carreg, carmodel, caryear, carversion, carcolour, carcover, paytype, payref, code) VALUES ***here are my informations***

I didn't entered a REG. I tried with my name displayed on the forum and the one I used to connect, both give me the same result.

Thanks.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Can't complete step 3 - 05/04/2016 17:29

Hi Yann, did you try to register, ie STEP 1?

If someone who is already registered on the forum tries to do so again you get an error message.

We have received your paypal payment, so try doing STEP 3 on its own once more.

If that fails again, then PM me the information and I will process it manually for you.

Thanks for joining the club.

Pete.
Posted By: Yann

Re: Can't complete step 3 - 05/04/2016 18:34

No, I openend the page for the step 3 directly, paid via Paypal and completed the informations then validate.

I've finally been able to register. The form doesn't accept the ' character (there's normally one in my adress). Removed it and it's ok. It sometimes happened on some website.

Plus I entered my username, not my display name, if you're in doubt...
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Can't complete step 3 - 05/04/2016 19:41

Thanks Yann, I'd forgotten about the apostrophe, it had caused problems once before several years ago.

Anyway it's now all sorted, Barnacle will be sending out your membership pack soon.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK