Fiat Coupe Club UK

Notting hill carnival

Posted By: Ballypete

Notting hill carnival - 27/08/2017 22:29

Didn't expect to be visiting London this evening but currently sat in a hospital in Harrow after no1 daughter got trampled on by a crowd at the Notting hill carnival running from an acid attack. No broken bones and looks like she will be fine, but it just goes to show how much scum is masquerading as human beings out there.
Posted By: Blueboyracer

Re: Notting hill carnival - 28/08/2017 01:49

Originally Posted By Ballypete
Didn't expect to be visiting London this evening but currently sat in a hospital in Harrow after no1 daughter got trampled on by a crowd at the Notting hill carnival running from an acid attack. No broken bones and looks like she will be fine, but it just goes to show how much scum is masquerading as human beings out there.

I hope you all get home quickly and safely pete, so sad that people like this exist.
Posted By: HiraethHuw

Re: Notting hill carnival - 28/08/2017 06:06

Hope she's ok, Pete.
Must have been very scary for her.
Posted By: Cooperman

Re: Notting hill carnival - 28/08/2017 06:14

Hope the shock of the moment passes ok, not an experience she will forget Pete and I hope you both get some rest.
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Notting hill carnival - 28/08/2017 06:32

Sorry to read this Pete and hope she recovers soon.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Notting hill carnival - 28/08/2017 07:51

Hope she makes a quick and full recovery Pete...
Posted By: Ballypete

Re: Notting hill carnival - 28/08/2017 08:58

Thanks all for the kind words and thoughts. Knowledge of crowd dynamics from my former employment gives me an idea of how lucky she was not to be seriously hurt. If there is a surge if you don't go with it you go under it. Always a couple of idiots spoiling it for everyone else.

She is now recovering at home- suitable filters applied for her Snapchat pics!
Posted By: cjh

Re: Notting hill carnival - 28/08/2017 09:34

Absolute scumbags! I wish you and yours well and a speedy recovery
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Notting hill carnival - 29/08/2017 10:33

This is terrible to hear Peter, I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Notting hill carnival - 29/08/2017 11:23

Best wishes mate. Glad she is ok.
Posted By: came2dance

Re: Notting hill carnival - 29/08/2017 12:11

Yes lets hope for a quick recovery and that it doesn't put her off enjoying herself. so many stupid bastards out there nowadays. There should be definite prison sentences for acid attacks. From what you read in the press they seem to be the new way of dealing with things. Mental crazy Hope she gets well soon.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK