Fiat Coupe Club UK

Anyone going to Le Mans?

Posted By: X19_pilot

Anyone going to Le Mans? - 09/06/2012 21:35

The Coupe is finally on song and will be making the trip to Le Mans, Maison Blanche campsite from Wednesday onwards.

If you are going, please join me for an unrefridgerated beer (on me so make the most of it! laugh ).

Really looking forward to the drive down and hope to see a few of you there. cool
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 09/06/2012 22:22

Originally Posted By: X19_pilot

please join me for an unrefridgerated beer (on me so make the most of it! laugh ).

shocked shocked
Posted By: X19_pilot

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 10/06/2012 23:31

Originally Posted By: proccy
Originally Posted By: X19_pilot

please join me for an unrefridgerated beer (on me so make the most of it! laugh ).

shocked shocked

Your not invited! laugh

Anyone???

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 10/06/2012 23:43

Have a good time. I went last year brill. Will go again soon very soon. Get your self on the bus trip which takes you round all the different parts for an hour at each. You end up at the malsain straight in the dark amazing. 200mph plus.
Posted By: srm6

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 11/06/2012 15:30

Shall be there next year hopefully - with the most essential of trip essentials - an icebox that holds 72kg of ice cubes and ensures chilly beers all weekend!!

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 17/06/2012 03:16

Ouch! Davidson breaks back! shocked
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 17/06/2012 07:39

Ouch frown

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 17/06/2012 09:49

Two broken vertebrae; out for three months.

Seeing the incident he looks lucky in the extreme! Those cars must be tough......

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 17/06/2012 12:09

Agree Tim - safety has come so far, just 5 years ago that could well have been a double fatality shocked

Get well soon guys
Posted By: Mansilla

Re: Anyone going to Le Mans? - 17/06/2012 16:07

There were a few of those kinds of accidents last night. Similar happened to that slightly bonkers delta wing thingy that Nissan brought.

Get well soon, Mr Davidson. Georgie Thompson desperately needs your support!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK