Fiat Coupe Club UK

fiat coupe 16vt

Posted By: Anonymous

fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 08:41

Advert here

Still to high? Just a bad time to sell?
Posted By: samsite999

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 09:17

Bad time to sell mate, the run up to christmas is always like this.

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 09:39

tell me about it!

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 11:13

thanks for the input...
just keen to sell as still has road tax on her and cant afford insurance again in december or the tax end of this month. what sort of price do you think to sell?

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 11:43

Can you not sorn it?

How about strip it and scrap the rolling shell?

Have you put it on pistonheads? I sold mine there, took a month though and I'm in a high population area.

Also it's not a bad advert but why not copy out all the service history? It looks like you've looked after it so why not remove all doubt.

Also spend a day polishing, waxing, cleaning alloys and blacking the wheels - really go to town, then drive it somewhere nice (green fields go well against red) on a sunny day. Some 'artistic' shots really will help loosen somebodies wallet.

For the money you're asking and given the larger audience on pistonheads I'd be surprised if it didn't go.

I also used autotrader, cost me money and didn't get a single interest from it. Oh pistonheads gave me a premium ad for free, unsure why, maybe because I was a new member.

Posted By: samsite999

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 12:24

As above, the photos make it look quite bad.

Part of the dash missing, dirty ect.

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 13:11

if breaking do the engines usually get split what is demand for items like?

that part of the dash is missing i never got it.

thanks Aaron

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 15/11/2010 13:12

and yeah on pistonheads just up here small target audience...

again on stripping just had new turbo from midland turbos with uprated 360 bearing what sort of prices we talking about.

thanks

Re: fiat coupe 16vt - 16/11/2010 10:30

If you have the tools, knowledge, motivation and room to store all the parts until sold (including engine, gearbox, body panels) I'm sure you could get the money you're asking or more. Eventually.

Surely easier to phone Joe about a replacement dash side and give it a good wash though?
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK